hangout

A/n; This takes place a day after kyle dropped karen back at Kenny's.

Kyles pov;

I woke up in an akward position, drool all over my mouth. I sat up groaning and wiped my mouth.

I stared at the wall ahead of me for a while before the details of the other day sunk in. My face heated up hotter than an oven, and my heart was beating pretty fast.

I crawled out of bed and got dressed, and made myself breakfast. As I ate, my phone started ringing, and I picked it up, not looking at who it was..

"Yes?" I ask.

The person on the other side cleared their throat before speaking "Hey uh.. kyle.." I already recognized that oddly attractive voice. It was kenny, "uhm.. do you wanna hang out today? Just a normal hangout between two friends?"

"Sure," I say with a mouthful of food.

"What?" He asked

I swallowed, "Sure.."

"Alright, see you at six pm?"

"Yeah, see you then!" I say, stuffing my face with food again and hanging up.

I sigh and begin savoring my breakfast more since I don't do that often with food, and I should just enjoy moments like this while I can.

[Time skip]

I got dressed and fixed my hair. Looking in the mirror, I just stared at myself, my eyes narrow and my face scrunched up.

"Damn, I'm ugly.. no wonder I was on the bottom of that stupid list the girls made back in middle school.." I sighed.

"I wish I didn't have these freckles.. and.. I wish my nose was a little smaller.." I frown and feel tears roll down my cheeks, my lip quivers, and I look away from my reflection and wipe my tears and sniffle, huff then sigh and walk out my room.

I slip on my boots, and I walk out the door, locking it before I shut it, and I walk.

I let out a worked up sigh, my breath visible from the freezing cold weather..

I walk to kennys house and knock, then lean against the house waiting for him. After a couple of minutes, he comes out panting and shuts the door.

"He- gulp hey! H-hey kyle heh.." kenny smiled sheepish, and I looked over and uncross my arms and stood up straight

"Hi.." I look away then back at him awkward. I notice how damn messy kennys hair is, and I reach my hands up and fix his hair, brush the tangles out with my fingers, then pull back and rub my hands together feeling even more awkward now..

"O-oh!" Kenny chuckles and smiles, rubbing his neck. "th-thanks!" He blushed.

"So.." I hold my hand. My head turned away as I bite my lip nervously.. suddenly.. Kenny grabs one of my hands. "C'mon!" He smiled wide and started running and pulling and dragging me along. "h-hold on! I- you're so damn fast!"

Kenny keeps running, with a tight grip on my hand as he pulls me along

"SLOW DOWN YOU BITCH!" Kenny ignored me.

After a bit, we arrived at starks Pond, and the water was frozen over. "Kenny, why are we.. here..?" Kenny crouches down, pulling his bag off and pulls out ice skates, "huh?" I tilt my head, my eyebrows furrowed slightly.

Kenny grabs my feet and pulls them towards him, causing me to fall on my ass "ack! Hey, what gives-" kenny pulls my boots off and slips on the ice skates.

"W-what?" Kenny stands up, already wearing ice skates himself, and he offers me a hand, I grip his hand, and he pulls me up, and he drags me over to the pond..

"K-kenny, you know I can't ice-skate!"

"Don't give a damn" kenny replies playfully.

"KENNY!"

"Heh relax kyle! I'm here!" He grips both my hands, pulling me onto the pond.

My anxiety shoots through the roof, and I hug kenny, clinging onto him for dear life.

"Woah! Kyle, chill, bro!" He pulls back, still holding my hands, giving me a big smile, and he starts to skate, pulling me along smoothly, my lip quivers as I look and am distressed.

"Calm down!" Kenny chuckled, letting go of one of my hands and begins slowly spinning me.

I smile nervously, feeling my heart flutter a bit, and I chuckle awkward.

He skates, pulling me along with him, and I smile blushing, then he grabs both my hands and spins us both, we both laugh having the time of our lives.

After a bit, kenny, let's go of my hands and skates around, having fun.. meanwhile, I stand there hugging myself, watching kenny skate around on the ice. After a short time he skates circles around me as he giggles.

My eyes follow him.. watching his every movement, listening to every sound he makes.. not taking my eyes off him once.

I smile, my heart fluttering, butterflies enter my stomach, and I feel heat rise to my cheeks.

He then skates over and pulls me into a hug, and he spins us both as we hug.. my heart pounds in my chest, and I giggle, hugging him tight, my face buried in his shoulder.

[Time skip]

After skating, I walked kenny home.

"THAT WAS GREAT KENNY!" I smiled wide as I exclaimed that excitedly.

"Heh, I agree.." kenny rubs his neck and blushes a bit.

"Let's hang out again soon, alright?" I smile.

Kenny nods fast. "YEAH! Uhm.. bye.. have a good night.." he smiled shyly and walked back into his house, silently shutting the door.. I sigh and walk home.

I get home and crash onto my bed, then roll onto my back, my hands on my stomach, staring up at the ceiling, thinking about me and kenny skating.. I smile.. heat rushing to my cheeks, my heart flutters thinking about how kenny looked and acted..

"I.. I think I'm in love with him.." I sigh, closing my eyes and turning onto my side, hugging a pillow..

"I can't believe I fell for kenny.."

A/n; mmm, good chapter? Hope it was!