wakey wakey

Kyles pov:

I woke up the next day, clothed, on kennys couch, I felt sore, and my legs felt weak.

I sat up slowly, groaning.

"Fuuuck.. my ass hurts.." I whined, rubbing my ass. It hurt like hell.

I also had a headache on top of that, I looked around, remembering I was at Kenny's house.

"Ugh.. what happened?" I slowly stood up, rubbing my head. "Kenny?" I called out, my eyes scanning the empty living room. Kenny came out from the kitchen with a smile. "Hey dude, did you sleep well?" He asked rather cheerful.

I pause for a moment, to think, then I slowly nod. "Yeah.. yeah.. i think so?"

"Do you want some food? I made breakfast." Kenny asked with a sweet smile.

"Oh n-no-" Then suddenly my stomach growled, kenny laughed a bit, I blushed in embarrassment, "Actually.. yeah, I'd like to eat some breakfast."

I walked into the kitchen, and then kenny handed me a plate of waffles, "I didn't have the stuff to make you pancakes, so I made waffles instead." He smiled a bit. I looked down at the waffles.. I didn't like waffles, but I'd eat them because kenny made them, I like kenny, he's my friend. I won't just refuse to eat something he made for me.

"Thanks." I smiled back.

I then sat down and took a deep breath, looking down at the waffles.. I stabbed one of the waffles with a fork and then took a bite, I slowly chewed, then stopped mid-chew and looked at kenny in awe, kenny looked back at me with a confused face, albeit a very cute one.

"What?" He asked.

I swallow the piece of waffle in my mouth.. "THESE ARE THE BEST FUCKING WAFFLES I'VE EVER TASTED!"

Kennys face lights up with joy "I'm glad you like them!" He said happily as he sat down next to me.

I basically inhaled the rest of the waffles, I left nothing on the plate. I turn to kenny and sigh happily "Thanks, kenny, that was the best waffles I've ever tasted. Not even my mom cooks food that good!" I smiled. Kenny smiled back and nodded. "Aw, you're welcome, dude."

I stand up, and then walk over to the sink, and I make an attempt to wash the plate, but suddenly kenny comes up behind me and grabs my wrist, and says, "Hold on, let me do it for you" he basically whispered in my ear, I shudder as I feel a chill go up my spine, i blushed.

"O-okay," I stuttered, then kenny grabbed the plate from me, I slipped out from in front of him, and I watched him silently.

My eyes drifted to his waist slowly, "uhm.. I just wanted to wash the plate since.. you know..?" Kenny nods silently.

My eyes slowly drifted down lower, to his hips, then lower, I was now staring at Kenny's ass.. "damn I'd tap that.." I whispered under my breath and blushed. Then my eyes widen, I cover my mouth, embarrassed that I even said that.

"So, uh.. do you remember what happened last night?" I ask softly, fiddling my thumbs. Kenny shook his head no. "Not really, it's a total blur," he answered.

"Oh.. okay." I say in a higher pitch, I didn't remember what happened either, but it sure left my ass sore.

I clear my throat. "Anyway, uh sould I go or..?" I motioned to the front door as i looked at kenny intently. He then finished washing the plate and turned around.

"You can stay if you want, dude."

He shrugged, I then nodded and slowly smiled. "I guess I could stay a little longer.." I bit my lip.

"Okay then." kenny put his hands on his hips with a half-assed smile.

I absolutely loved his smile. It was so cute, and- that's when I was completely sure now that i love kenny, a LOT.