The Start of a Kinky Relationship

It had been more than a year since the end of the 4th Great Ninja War. Naruto had been the hero of the entire Ninja World. After the war, all the Tailed Beasts were released to be free. Gyuki and Kurama left a bit of their chakra in Bee and Naruto so that they won't be affected.

Naruto was walking on the street of Konoha. He has had a crush on Sakura since his childhood. However, ever since Sasuke returned to Konoha, all his chances with her went up in the smoke. However, due to being the hero who saved the world, he began receiving a lot of female attention. As a matter of fact, he was even more popular than Sasuke!

Unfortunately, he still never had a girlfriend! He was still as dense as ever and never noticed Hinata's crush on him. And he didn't bother asking anyone else out as he still hadn't gotten over Sakura.

Unknown to him, quite a few girls had their eyes on him. One of them was his former classmate, Ino Yamanaka.

Ino celebrated her 18th birthday a few weeks ago. She had gotten over her crush on Sasuke a long time ago. Lately, she had her eye on Naruto. She observed Naruto's behavior and the conclusions she reached got her very turned on! She confirmed her observations and wasted no time.

As Naruto was walking on the street, he heard, "Hey Naruto."
Naruto turned around to see a gorgeous blonde! He said, "Hey Ino. What's up?"
As he said, his eyes wandered around Ino's body. Ino was always hot, but she had become an absolute goddess after the war ended! Her breast size had increased and her body just filled out in all the perfect ways. Her hips were the perfect width and her ass looked like it was sculpted by the God of Sex!

She was wearing a very short top that showed off her cleavage and her perfect abdomen. She wore a tight mini-skirt and high heels. All her clothes were dark purple in color.

A smirk formed on her lips as she noticed Naruto checking her out. She said, "I need some help Naruto. Come with me."

She grabbed Naruto's arm and began running. Naruto followed her while asking, "Where are we heading?"
Ino said, "Just come with me. I'll tell you when we get there."

After running for a few minutes, they arrived outside a house. Naruto looked confused. He asked, "Whose house is this?"

Ino looked at him as if he was an idiot. She opened the door and complained, "Seriously Naruto? We have been friends for so long and you don't even know my house?"

Naruto felt stupid for asking that question. However, he retorted, "Hey, you don't know where I live, do you?"
Ino looked at him with a deadpan expression and said, "The entire world knows where you live. And why do you still live in that cramped space? Hasn't Kakashi been sending you on continuous S rank missions?"
Naruto was embarrassed on hearing the first part of her answer. He awkwardly said, "I haven't thought of moving out of there."

Wanting to change the subject, he asked, "Anyways, why are we here?"
Ino said, "I am renovating my house. I need your help to move things around."
Naruto was surprised. He exclaimed, "You dragged me all the way here for this?"
Ino grinned and said, "Yup!"
There was no shame or embarrassment on her face or in her voice. It was as if she was doing a favor for Naruto.
Naruto instantly refused, "No way! I was planning to go to Ichiraku for some Rame…"

Suddenly, he yelled and grabbed his balls and fell to the ground. As soon as he refused, Ino kicked his nuts from behind. She didn't hold back and even infused some chakra in her kick!

Naruto collapsed on the ground due to the pain. It hurt him a lot. He rolled on the ground while cursing, "What the hell, Ino? What are you doi…"

Ino raised her foot and slammed it into his face and cut him off once again. She looked into Naruto's eyes with her blue eyes while grinding her heels in his face and said, "When I tell you to do something, you never say no, Naruto! You will just do it for me! Is this understood?"