Trial by Pain

Naruto was oscillating like a pendulum. As he was moving backward, he felt Ino's whip on his chest as she shouted, "Will you be a good slave for your princess?"
Next, she whipped his back and shouted, "Will you obey everything your Princess tells you to?"
Ino kept repeating this by shouting various questions.
"Will you do everything to keep your Princess happy?"
"Will you serve your Princess with all your heart?"
"Will you worship your Princess?"
"Will you be the perfect toilet for you Princess?"
"Will you be the perfect pet for your Princess?"
"Will you beg your Princess to beat you up?"
"Will you please your Princess?"

For the next hour, Ino kept whipping Naruto while asking questions like the above in a loop. Despite the pain, Naruto didn't let out any sound! Naruto's entire body had become red! His chest, back, abdomen, arms, and thighs all had red whip marks on them. However, none of it was bleeding. Ino expertly beat him and caused him the most pain without making him bleed.

Finally, she stopped. Naruto oscillated for a couple of minutes before stopping. His eyes were blurry due to crying the entire time. Ino sat down in front of him and caressed his face. She hugged him and asked, "Do you love me so much, Naruto?"

She felt Naruto nod. She let him go and said, "You can speak now Naruto. I love you."
Naruto said, "I love you too, Princess. I am sorry for disappointing you."
Ino kept caressing his head as she said, "Sorry, Naruto. I just got too upset with you. I won't try to force you again. To be honest, I wanted to beat you a lot more. I probably still do, but you won't be able to endure it."

Naruto was touched. He thought, 'She cares so much for me! And she loves me so much. But I still disappointed her…'
He was tempted to agree to her earlier request but he couldn't get himself to say it. Knowing that he couldn't give his all to her, he said, "Princess, I can endure it. Please beat me up as much as you want to. I don't want you to hold yourself back."

Ino was surprised. She said, "Are you sure, Naruto? It will be very painful."
Naruto nodded, "I want to see you happy."
A smile appeared on Ino's face. She said, "I love you, Naruto. I wish we had hooked up earlier."

She caressed him one last time and said, "Since you are so obedient, I will give you one more task. Listen carefully."
Naruto paid attention. Ino said, "I will inflict all the pain I want on you. And I know that it will be very painful. So you are allowed to scream. And you will have two choices."

She stopped speaking for a few seconds before continuing, "One, if you think you can't endure it, then you can ask me to stop. I won't get mad or be upset at you and stop immediately."
Naruto was surprised.
Ino continued, "But, if you can take all my beating without telling me to stop, then I will…"
She bent down and moved her lips to Naruto's ears and whispered, "I will fuck you!"

Naruto was shocked! His cock immediately tried to get hard causing him more pain! Ino chuckled at his response and said with a smile, "But you won't get to fuck my ass. You will get to fuck my ass only when you agree to what I asked you earlier. If you don't agree, I will never allow you to fuck my ass. Do you agree, Naruto?"

Naruto nodded, "Yes, it is Princess."
Ino smiled, "Good!"

She grabbed ninja tape and blindfolded Naruto while saying, "I don't want you to see how you will be hurt. So be prepared to be surprised."

Naruto said, "Yes Princes…. AAAAAAHHHHHH"

He screamed in pain as Ino's whip hit his testicle with full force! The pain was insane! He could hear Ino's laughter as he said, "Your scream is so hot Naruto! Scream MOREEE!"

She whipped his other testicle with even more force. A tear appeared on it and it began bleeding. Naruto shouted and struggled desperately. Ino bent down and pulled his hair and asked, "You didn't think it'd be easy to have sex with me, did you?"