Enduring without a Sound

Naruto had a hard time sleeping in the cage. It was very uncomfortable. However, the tiredness of the day caught up with him and he fell asleep.

His dreams were filled with his Princess' beautiful feet. He kept worshipping them in his dreams. Both Ino and Naruto slept peacefully.

The Sun rose and Ino woke up. She looked under her bed to see her submissive boyfriend sleeping peacefully like a dog. She giggled and opened the door of the cage. She sat back on the bed and dangled her legs right in front of the cage.

With a sadistic smile, she made a hand seal. Naruto was in a deep sleep. Suddenly, he felt an intense pain in his neck. He got up screaming and bumped his head on the bottom of the bed. It caused his head to ache while the pain in his neck disappeared. Since he had just woken up, he assumed that he felt the pain in his neck in sleep as it wasn't in pain anymore.

Ino giggled and asked, "Have you woken up, sleeping beauty?"
Naruto answered, "Yes Princess."
Ino said, "Good. Princess' feet need your lips, slave."
Naruto saw her legs and immediately crawled towards them. Her legs meant that he couldn't exit the cage. So he began worshipping her feet from the cage.

Ino enjoyed his tongue for a few minutes before she had enough. She said, "Get on your back Naruto. And just extend your head out of the cage."

Naruto tried following her instructions, but the small space made it very difficult. After some time, he finally managed to do it. Ino saw his face sticking out under her and placed her foot on his face, using it as a footrest. Without any instruction, Naruto began kissing her soles softly.

Ino chuckled and said, "You are so obedient my pet. I have decided to reward you. Open your mouth."

Naruto followed her instruction and opened his mouth wide. Ino placed her feet on both sides of his face and stood up. Naruto's eyes widened as he noticed that Ino wasn't wearing anything under her waist. She squatted down until her pussy was just above his mouth and said, "Here comes your favorite wine."

She let out her pee in Naruto's mouth. Naruto drank it as fast as he could. It tasted bitter, but Naruto had resigned himself to keep drinking her pee all the time. So he didn't complain or struggle.

Ino peed for a minute and was surprised. She said, "Wow! You didn't even drop a single drop! You are becoming the perfect toilet!"

Naruto's face went red in embarrassment. Though Ino praised him, it was very humiliating to be called a 'Toilet'.

Ino sat on his face as he licked her pussy clean. She got up after a couple of minutes and instead put her asshole just above Naruto's mouth. Naruto tried to kiss it, but it was just out of his reach.

Ino chuckled and said, "Not so soon Naruto. Don't make me punish you."
Naruto apologized, "Sorry Princess. I just couldn't resist."
He laid his head on the ground again. Ino chuckled and said, "I am very impressed by how obedient you have been Naruto. So as a reward, I will let you fuck my ass…"

Naruto's eyes widened. Fucking Ino's sexy and hot ass would be a dream come true! What better way there would be to lose his virginity?

However, Ino added, "If you do my next task."
Naruto asked desperately, "What task, Princess?"
Ino said, "You will have to eat my shit and become my perfect private toilet."
Naruto's eyes widened. He wanted to fuck Ino's ass but the thought of eating her waste was too revolting. It sounded a hundred times worse than drinking her pee. He went silent.

Ino waited a few seconds and asked, "So, what do you want to do Naruto?"
With great difficulty, Naruto said, "Sorry Princess. I can't do it."

Ino's smile faded away. She got up. Naruto's eyes saw as her lovely asshole moved away from him. Ino lifted her right foot and slammed it in Naruto's face with all her force as she said, "Then you don't get to taste my ass!"

The kick left her footprint on Naruto's face. He saw as Ino walked away. She was wearing a loose shirt but was completely naked below it. He quickly got out of the cage and followed her ass on all fours while begging, "I am sorry Princess. It's just the one thing I can't do. But I still want to be with you and serve you."

Ino turned around. Naruto grabbed her feet and rested his head on top of them as he begged. He had enjoyed the kinky time he spent with Ino and didn't want it to end. Ino noticed how desperate he was and a sadistic smile appeared on her face as she thought, 'I wasn't planning to break up. But if he is so desperate, then I can move my plans up!'

She said, "How can I trust that you will do anything for me when you don't love something that is a part of my body?"

Naruto didn't know how to answer. He just kept begging. Ino finally said, "Alright. I will put your words to the test."
Naruto finally calmed down. Ino said, "I want to beat you up."
Naruto had taken a lot of beating over the years. He knew he could endure it. He said, "Please beat me up, Princess."

He was still looking at her feet. So he couldn't see the sadistic smile on her face. Ino said, "Good. But that isn't all. I will beat you up and you will accept my beating without a single word, grunt or yell! That will show me how much you love me."

Naruto went silent. He knew he could endure all the beating but he wasn't sure if he could stay silent. Ino asked, "Why are you silent?"

Naruto said, "I accept Princess."

Ino smiled. She grabbed his leash and pulled him towards the basement. She tied him upside down once again. His hands were tied behind his back and were connected with ropes to the cuff that tied his ankles so that he couldn't use them.

Ino grabbed the most painful-looking nipple clamps and put them on his nipples. Naruto's body shivered but he didn't make any noise. Ino said, "I will freshen up and then come here. Stay here patiently."

She left the room leaving Naruto struggling alone. A lot of thoughts appeared in Naruto's mind. He was afraid of the pain Ino might inflict on him. More importantly, he was worried that he wouldn't be able to keep his promise.

After half an hour, he heard boot noises approaching him. He quickly looked. He was surprised to see black shining shoes with 6-inch heels. He looked up to see the boots go up to Ino's thighs. She was wearing black latex panties, a black corset and a black short top. Her makeup was impeccable and made him desperate to taste her dark red lips! At the same time, he was left stunned and in awe of her dominatrix look!

Ino grabbed a whip and closed the door and said with a smile, "If I am going to inflict pain on you, I figured that I might as well dress like it."

She squeezed Naruto's ball and asked, "Do you like what you see, slave?"
Naruto nodded. Ino looked insanely hot! Her beauty made him even sure of the decision to keep being her sub!

Ino said, "Good. Now, brace yourself."

Ino raised her right leg and kicked Naruto's head like a football. His head hurt a lot but he didn't make any sound. The kick made him move backwards and like a pendulum, he returned back towards Ino.

But Ino moved out of the way and whipped Naruto with all her might. A red whip mark appeared across Naruto's abdomen. The force of the whip made him stop and move backwards again. Ino whipped his abdomen and chest repeatedly.

Every single whip hurt Naruto a lot. Though he could take the pain, every whip felt like his body had been set on fire. Due to being bound upside down and moving, it felt as if he would lose his breath. But Ino showed no mercy and continued whipping.

After his abdomen and chest turned red, Ino changed her tactic. Instead of stopping Naruto, she would let him swing like a pendulum. And to maintain his momentum, she would whip him in the direction that he was moving in.

Meaning, when he was moving backwards, she would whip his chest and push him more backwards. And when he was moving forward, Ino would whip his back and the arms tied behind his back to push him forward.

So Naruto began oscillating like a pendulum while enduring a lot of pain.

-------------------------

[A/N: If you want to read the more chapters, you can check out my P@treon -
www.pat reon.com/femdomfiction
(no spaces)
You can read additional chapters there and can read all my previous stories as well. 
Your support will motivate me to write more femdom content.]