The Sex

Naruto was lost for words as his eyes fell on Ino's crotch while Ino's smile grew wider. She grabbed Naruto's hair and pulled his head towards her crotch. In shock, Naruto didn't even close his mouth.

An 8-inch, black rubber dick entered his mouth and made him choke. Ino said, "Think of this dick as my pussy and worship it Naruto. I don't want to see any hesitation!"

Ino's words left him no choice. He began sucking on it. Ino pulled his hair backwards and her hip in the opposite direction until only an inch of her strapon was in his mouth. Then, in one thrust, she rammed all 8 inches into his throat.

Naruto began making choking sounds, but Ino didn't let go and just chuckled sadistically. She began brutally fucking Naruto's throat.

Naruto couldn't do anything but be at her mercy. Ino noticed that he wasn't sucking and said sternly, "Naruto, how you please my dick will show me how much you love me. You better not disappoint me."

Her words alarmed Naruto. He quickly began trying to suck her strapon. Ino fucked his mouth for 5 minutes before pulling out. Naruto began breathing heavily.

Ino grabbed his ear and pulled him down the bed. Naruto was caught off guard and fell to the ground. Ino held his ear and forced him to sit on his knees as she sat on the bed. Naruto looked up to see Ino's strapon right in front of his face. She said, "Let me see how much you love me."

Without a word, Naruto grabbed her strapon. He began kissing it. Ino smiled seeing how pathetic he looked. She left Naruto to his devices.

Naruto kissed and licked her strapon for a minute. Seeing that Ino didn't praise him, he opened his mouth and sucked on the strapon. Without Ino's help, he was only able to suck three inches from the top. Ino leaned backwards and let him do his thing.

For the next fifteen minutes, Naruto worshipped and sucked her strapon. Finally, Ino sternly said, "If in the next fifteen minutes, I don't see you deepthroating my dick completely, then I am going to be very disappointed."

Naruto panicked. He didn't want to disappoint Ino. But the task looked impossible. He tried to deepthroat the strapon but only managed to go 4 inches on it before stroking. Ino looked at him and said, "14 minutes."

Naruto panicked. He desperately tried his bed. Slowly he made improvements. In fifteen minutes, he managed to deepthroat 6 inches of the strapon.

Ino was impressed, 'What a natural slut! I never thought that he would make such rapid progress. I guess he was always special.'

However, Ino didn't show her thoughts on her face. Instead, she had an angry expression. She pulled Naruto's hair and pulled him off her strapon. She said, "Turn around."

Naruto followed her command. He sat with his back to the bed. Ino rested his head on the bed and stood above him. She inserted her strapon in his mouth and pushed it all the way in. Once again, she began brutally fucking his throat.

Naruto choked and cried but she didn't stop. For fifteen minutes, she abused his throat until Naruto was a mess!

Finally, she let out a breath. She pulled her cock out of his mouth and sat on his face. Naruto felt her full weight on his face. Ino said, "I am disappointed in you, Naruto. I expected better from you."

Naruto couldn't speak due to her ass. He couldn't even breathe. She used his face as a cushion for the next 10 minutes while occasionally getting up to let him breathe.

Ino got up and said, "Get your ass up on the bed."
Naruto obeyed her.

Ino cuffed his hands to the top of the bed. She then raised his legs above his head and cuffed them next to his hands so that his asshole was completely vulnerable. She pressed the tip of her strapon against his asshole and asked with a sadistic smile, "Ready to lose your virginity, Naruto?"