Rewards & Punishments!

For two hours, Naruto kept licking Ino's feet. Ino completely ignored him. Only when his licking stopped, she would whip his naked and helpless body.

Naruto was in a dazed state. He had lost all track of time. Nothing was on his mind other than his Goddess' feet. The occasional whips brought clarity to his mind and made him lick her with renewed rigor.

When the two hours were up, Ino finally kicked his head away. She got up and said, "Good job slave. You have lasted two hours!"

Naruto's face brightened on hearing the praise. However, Ino said, "Unfortunately, I had to whip you several times which means that you lost focus multiple times. I don't think you deserve the privilege of my divine pussy."

Naruto became upset on hearing that. Ino asked, "Do you think you deserve it, Naruto?"

Naruto wasn't sure what to say. He wanted to feel her pussy. But he knew that she was right. He dejectedly said, "No, Princess."

Ino smiled. She said, "I am glad that you chose to be truthful Naruto. Otherwise, I would have had to punish you! I will allow you another chance of worshipping my pussy. However, you will have to do another task."

Naruto asked, "What task, Princess?"
Ino said, "I haven't gone to the bathroom since last night. So if you want the privilege of touching my pussy, then you will have to drink everything that comes out of it!"

Naruto's eyes widened as he realized what Ino meant. He went silent for a minute and didn't say anything. Having tasted her pussy once, he absolutely wanted to taste it once more. However, drinking urine was too much. He was worried about how it would taste. And he was worried that it would upset his stomach.

As he was lost in thoughts, Ino began caressing his cheeks with her feet and said. "What are you thinking of Naruto? Don't you want to taste my divine pussy?"

Naruto replied, "I want to, but…"
Ino interrupted him and said, "But you are worried that it might make you feel sick or taste bad, right?"
Naruto agreed, "Yes, Princess."
Ino said, "I am a Medical Ninja, Naruto. It is absolutely safe to consume my golden tea. And even if you get sick, I will be there with you. As for the taste, it will taste bad. But, how can you please me if you aren't willing to make any sacrifice for me at all, Naruto? There is no way we can engage in this lifestyle if you say no without even trying."

She stopped talking for a minute and let her words influence Naruto. She stood up and dropped her pants and panties. Naruto saw her dripping wet pussy! She asked once again, "So, what do you want to do Naruto?"

Naruto had to make a very difficult decision. However, he couldn't argue against Ino's logic. She was completely right. He said, "I will drink your pee, Princess."

A smile formed on Ino's face. She said, "You will?"
She squeezed his left ball and said, "Beg for it!"
Naruto became red in embarrassment as he said, "Please let me drink your urine, Princess Ino."
Ino squeezed his ball again and said, "Not good enough."
Naruto moaned in pain and said, "Please give this slave the honor of drinking your golden wine, Goddess!"

Ino smirked and said, "Good!"
She grabbed Naruto's face and pulled it towards her. She moved her chair and placed the back of his head on her chair and sat down on his face and said, "Lick me!"

Naruto was surprised. He expected Ino to untie him first and then make him lick her pussy. However, she didn't untie him at all! Instead, she wanted him to lick her while the rest of his body was hanging upside down.

Naruto immediately began licking her. He inserted his tongue deep into her pussy and thrust it in and out. Though Ino acted as if she ignored him, she was very turned on!

She grabbed Naruto's neck and began jumping on his face. She moaned, "Your tongue feels so good, slave! Lick your Goddess! Make her cum!"

Naruto licked with even more energy due to her words. Precum began flowing from the tip of his penis.

Ino's ass kept slamming itself on Naruto's face. His face went red due to it. Every time she lifted her ass, her juices dripped on his face.

Finally, after a few minutes, she reached very close. She moaned loudly as she squirted on Naruto's face. He drank some of it, while the rest landed on his face.

Ino was breathing heavily. So was Naruto. He could see her pussy just inches from his face!

Ino said, "Open your mouth, my handsome slave!"
Naruto opened his mouth wide. Soon, a golden stream was released from her pussy. It landed exactly in Naruto's open mouth.

Ino had a lot in her kidneys. She hadn't peed since she slept. Naruto had to keep drinking her pee for 1 minute straight. He almost choked a couple of times but managed to drink it all without spilling. He probably drank more than a litre of urine!

After feeding him her special golden wine, Ino sat on his face and said, "Lick my pussy clean."

Naruto obeyed. As he licked her, Ino giggled and said, "Not only are you a good urinal, you are also a good toilet paper! For your good work, I will give you an additional reward."

Ino got up and placed her asshole in front of his lips. She said, "I will give you the honor of kissing my asshole."

Naruto's eyes were stuck on Ino's ass! It was incredibly hot and beautiful. He couldn't resist and raised his head to kiss her beautiful asshole. He inserted his tongue in and began giving it a French kiss.

Ino noticed the precum on his cage and commented, "Look, you have cummed in the cage while drinking my Golden Wine! And yet you were so reluctant to drink it."

Naruto went red in embarrassment. He kept kissing her asshole. Ino enjoyed his tongue for a couple of minutes before getting off. She looked at Naruto and said, "You are a very good slave."
Naruto smiled on hearing the praise. He said, "Anything for you Princess."

Ino picked up her panties and balled them. She pushed them in Naruto's mouth and said, "However, you have also disappointed me. You lost concentration nine times while licking my feet. And you didn't beg to drink my golden wine right away. So as punishment…"

She pushed her panties completely in his mouth and got up. She grabbed a ball gag and locked it in his mouth. She pulled the chair back and made Naruto hang upside down once again.

Ino continued, "As a punishment, I will be leaving you here like this."

Naruto panicked and began trashing. However, Ino said, "Calm down. I'll come back and free you when I feel you have suffered enough. You trust me, don't you, Naruto?"

Naruto stopped struggling and nodded. She smiled and said, "As a reward for being obedient, I will give you a toy."

She walked towards the wall and grabbed a chain. She walked back to Naruto and placed the sharp nipple clamps on his nipples. Naruto moaned in his gag.

Ino giggled and asked, "Do you like your toy Naruto?"
Naruto knew that saying no wasn't an option. He nodded his head rapidly.
Ino acted surprised and said, "I didn't think you would like it so much! Maybe I should give you more toys."

Naruto watched as Ino walked away once again. She grabbed a couple of 1 Kilogram weight balls and put them in his nipple clamp chain. The clamps bit harder into his nipples and pulled them down, or upwards as Naruto was upside down!

Naruto moaned and struggled due to the pain. No matter how much he had trained, he could never have trained his nipples to endure pain. Ino giggled as she left the room. Naruto watched with eyes widened as Ino closed the door. Worse was that he heard Ino sliding the bookshelf back to hide the door.

He tried struggling, but Ino had tied him very tightly. And he couldn't access his chakra. All the struggling did was cause more pain to his nipples!

Soon he stopped his futile attempts and resigned himself to his fate and obediently waited for Ino to return.

-------------------------

[A/N: If you want to read the more chapters, you can check out my P@treon -
www.patreon.com/femdomfiction
You can read additional chapters there and can read all my previous stories as well. 
Your support will motivate me to write more femdom content.]