Rules

Naruto licked all of Ino's cum. Ino finally let him off and praised, "You are very good with your tongue, Naruto."
Naruto grinned and said, "Thank You Ino."
Ino stroked his dick with her foot and said, "I wonder if your cock is as good as your tongue."
Naruto became nervous and excited at the same time at that question. He asked, "Do you mean?"
Ino giggled and said, "One day Naruto. But not today."
Naruto was disappointed by hearing that. He was hoping to lose his virginity today.
Ino got up and said, "Get on all fours."
Naruto immediately obeyed her. Ino sat on his back and said, "Carry me to the bedroom."

Naruto began crawling to her bedroom. On every step he took, Ino spanked his ass. She teased, "Good with the tongue and good as my horse. Looks like I got a keeper!"

Naruto carried her to the bedroom as his ass got redder. Ino said, "Crawl to the closet."

Ino got off him and opened her closet and grabbed an item. She sat on her bed and said, "Come here Naruto."
Naruto got in bed. Ino showed him what she had grabbed. It looked like a small cage made of metal. Naruto was confused. He asked, "What is this, Ino?"

Ino raised her fingers and flicked his balls and sent, "Mistress Ino!"
Naruto flinched in pain and covered his balls. He asked, "What is this, Mistress Ino?"

Ino said, "This is a chastity cage. It will keep your cock locked?"
Naruto was surprised. He asked, "How?"
Ino giggled and said, "I'll show you. Spread your legs."

Naruto spread his legs. But he was afraid that Ino might hit his balls again.
Ino looked at his crotch and said, "It won't fit in when you are completely erect. Here, let me fix it."
She brought two fingers towards his privates. Naruto immediately covered his balls.
Ino giggled and said, "Hands behind your back, slave!"
Naruto sighed and put his hands behind his back. Ino said, "This might hurt a bit, but don't move."
Chakra appeared on her fingers and she poked her fingers into his balls. Naruto flinched and grunted in pain. It felt as if two needles pierced his balls! His dick immediately became limp and soft.

Ino began putting the ring around his balls and the cage on his dick. She teased, "Is this the first time a girl's hands touched you, Naruto?"
Naruto blushed and nodded.
Soon, his dick was locked in a 3-inch metal cage! Ino admired her work.
Naruto was still confused. He asked, "What is this, Mistress Ino?"
Ino said, "This is a chastity cage. Its basic use is to prevent boys from masturbating or cheating."
She put the key on her necklace and said, "It can only be unlocked by a key. So this assures ladies that their man won't cheat on them."
Naruto was surprised by the usage. He said, "I see."
Ino added, "But, with your strength, you can easily get this off. However, you won't be able to get it off without breaking it. So if you do, I will know."
Naruto nodded.
Ino looked into Naruto's eyes and said, "Naruto, I want you to promise me that you will never take off the cage. If you do, I'll end our relationship and we will go back to just being friends."

Ino's words shocked Naruto. He immediately said, "I'll never take off the cage Ino!"
Ino raised her arm. Naruto closed his eyes and immediately said, "Mistress Ino!"
He was expecting a slap but Ino just caressed his cheek. He opened his eyes to see Ino leaning forward for a kiss. Ino's lips pressed against his as she gave him a kiss. She quickly moved back and said, "Thank You Naruto."

She added, "If it's an emergency and you have to take it off, then you can break it. Just explain to me properly afterwards."
Naruto smiled and said, "Alright Mistress."

Ino stopped caressing him and said, "Time to create the rules Naruto. If we are to go forward and stay together, we need some ground rules to follow. I thought about them for a while. So listen properly and nod if you understand and promise to follow the rule."