The Dungeon

Naruto tried sleeping, but his mind kept thinking of what happened with Ino. He wondered if this was the kind of relationship he wanted. However, he kept recalling the amount of love he saw in Ino's eyes. And his lips still felt her soft kisses. More importantly, no one had shown him this kind of love.

He fell asleep while thinking about her. Even his dreams were dominated by Ino. When he woke up, he had no doubts. He freshened up and ran to Ino's house. At 8 AM sharp, he was standing outside her house and knocking on the door softly.

Ino's face lit up as she heard the knock. Like Naruto, her thoughts too were dominated by him. She kept thinking about the kinky acts they performed the day before. And she was worried about whether Naruto would return or not. She cursed herself numerous times for allowing Naruto to leave but consoled herself every time that it was the right decision.

She ran to the door immediately and opened it. Naruto saw her. Unlike yesterday, she wasn't wearing anything fancy. She was in her night clothes. They were light pink in color and looked very silky. Despite not showing any skin, Ino still looked incredibly gorgeous.

She smiled seductively on seeing Naruto and stepped back saying, "Come in and close that door!"
Naruto kept looking at her smile like a fool. He stepped in and closed the door. Ino said, "Crawl to me, slave."
Naruto dropped to his knees and began crawling towards her. Ino moved back and sat on the sofa.

When Naruto reached her, she said, "I know that you already proposed to me once, Naruto. However, I gave you a night to rethink. So I want you to propose to me once more. Propose to me like the Goddess I am. Tell me how much you wish to be with me."

Naruto's dick tried getting hard in his cage once again. Her voice hypnotized him. He said, "Please go out with me, Princess!"

Ino chuckled. She lifted her foot and put it on the back of Naruto's head. She applied force and pushed his face to the ground. She kept her leg there and said, "Not good enough!"

Naruto panicked. He began thinking about how he could please Ino. He tried once again, "Princess, you are like a divine angel descended from the heavens. I am in awe of your beauty. Please give me an opportunity to serve a Goddess like you!"

Ino became wet on hearing how hard Naruto was trying. She lifted her foot and placed it in front of his head and said, "Show my foot how much you want to be with me. If I am satisfied, I'll allow you to date me!"

Naruto lifted his head and began kissing her foot. He planted a few kisses on top of it when he recalled her words. He grabbed her foot with his hands and lifted it. He opened his mouth and began french kissing her foot!

Ino smiled sadistically on seeing how desperate he was. Naruto kept sucking on her feet for 5 minutes. However, Ino didn't say anything. So he began licking her foot like she had asked him the last time.

After having enough fun, Ino said, "Alright, my right foot agrees, Naruto. However, my left foot hasn't said yes yet."
Naruto instantly switched the foot. He gave the same love to her left foot. Both her feet were covered in his saliva!

Satisfied with the treatment her feet had received, Ino asked, "Naruto, do you want to lick my pussy?"
Naruto looked up with puppy eyes and nodded. Ino patted his head and said, "Yesterday, I gave you a treat. But from now on, you will have to earn the privilege to lick my pussy every time."

Naruto asked, "How do I earn the right, Princess?"
Ino answered, "Obviously by keeping me happy, pet. However, I will allow you to select tasks every now and then. If you agree and do them sufficiently well, then you can earn the privilege to make love to my pussy."

Naruto said, "Alright Princess. Do you have any tasks for me right now?"

Ino nodded. A sadistic smile appeared on her face as she said, "I want you to worship my feet for two hours straight."
A smile formed on Naruto's face. He could do that.
However, Ino continued, "But, you will have to be tied naked upside down. And if you stop worshipping my feet, I will whip you."
Naruto was surprised. However, without thinking, he said, "I will do it for you princess!"

Ino said, "Good, get rid of your clothes."
Naruto immediately got naked and returned back on his knees. Ino sat on his back and spanked his ass and said, "Get moving my horse!"

Naruto began crawling. Ino spanked his ass to lead him. They entered her bedroom again. Ino made her pet crawl to the bookshelf. She got up and moved her bookshelf. Naruto watched as he recalled, 'She didn't allow me to move this bookshelf yesterday.'

As Ino moved it, Naruto saw a door hidden behind the bookshelf. Ino opened the door and walked in and said, "Follow me."

Naruto crawled behind her. Ino turned on a light. Naruto's eyes widened as he saw what was in the room. His cock also tried to get hard.

The room was a bdsm dungeon. There were various mechanisms in the room. The walls were decorated with whips and other sex toys. Ino chucked at his reactions and said, "I built this room secretly for my future submissive boyfriend."

She patted Naruto's head and said, "Lucky you. You will get to enjoy everything here."
Naruto immediately thanked her, "Thank You, Princess. I'll do my best to serve you."

Ino nodded. She brought Naruto to the center of the room. There was a hook on the ceiling. Ino grabbed some ninja tapes and ropes. These also had an added feature of making the prisoner lose access to chakra.

She first taped Naruto's feet and legs to each other. She tied ropes on top of it and hung Naruto upside down from the ceiling.

She said, "Hands behind your back Naruto."
Naruto obeyed her. Ino taped his hands into fists and then tied his wrists together.

Naruto was soon tied upside down helplessly in Ino's dungeon. Ino began admiring her work. Naruto's body was very well built due to the rigorous training. Seeing him so helpless and his cock caged in her dungeon excited her.

She grabbed a whip and gently moved it on Naruto's body and said, "If you disappoint me Naruto, I will show you how much this will hurt."

Naruto said, "I won't disappoint you, Princess."
However, Ino couldn't resist. She said, "Beg me to whip you!"
Naruto was stunned. However, he obeyed her, "Please whip me, Princes… AAAHHHH"

Ino pulled her whip back and whipped Naruto with all her strength! Pain coursed through Naruto's body as he let out a yell!

Ino's pussy became even wetter on hearing it. Some juices began rolling down her thighs. Unfortunately, Naruto couldn't see it as Ino was wearing full pants. In fact, he couldn't see any flesh other than her face, neck, arms and her feet.

The pain made Naruto struggle in his bonds. Since he was hanging upside down, he began moving like a pendulum. Ino grabbed his balls and pressed on them and said, "Stop moving!"

The pain and Ino's words made Naruto stop. Ino grabbed a chair and placed it in front of Naruto. She sat and put her feet in front of Naruto's face. Naruto immediately began licking her feet.

Ino grabbed a Magazine and began reading. She completely ignored Naruto as he worked hard to please her in such an awkward and restrictive position.

-------------------------

[A/N: If you want to read the more chapters, you can check out my P@treon -
www.patreon.com/femdomfiction

You can read additional chapters there and can read all my previous stories as well. 
Your support will motivate me to write more femdom content.]