Red Skin Naruto

As Naruto was sleeping, Ino checked him and healed his wounds. She ensured that no harm will come to him, but he will experience maximum pain.

After a while, she inspected Naruto's body and caressed it thinking, 'No more injuries are left on his body. But his flesh is so red and tender. It will hurt him a lot. Anyways, time to wake him up.'

She weaved a few hand signs. Soon, lightning appeared on her hands. She gently touched the pinheads that were sticking out of his balls!

With a loud shriek, Naruto woke up! Ino chuckled and asked, "Did you have a nice sleep, Naruto?"

Memories came back to Naruto. He recalled his situation and Ino's words and said, "I am alright."

Ino giggled and bent down and said, "Of course you are alright. I wouldn't harm my slave, would I?"

She looked into Naruto's eyes and asked, "Do you still want to continue?"

Naruto said, "Yes, Princess."
Ino giggled and said, "I will now make your ass as red as my lips!"

She got up and began fixing Naruto's bonds in a way that his ass was completely visible and vulnerable. She moved her nails on his ass and said, "Beg me to spank you, slave."

Naruto said, "Please spank me, Princess."

Ino grabbed a paddle and spanked his ass with full power and said, "Beg like the pathetic bitch you are!"

Naruto's ass began swaying due to the force of the paddle. A red mark appeared on it. Naruto began begging. He said, "Please spank my worthless ass, Princess. Please make it as red as your lips."

Ino hit his ass once again and said, "Beg me to make sure that you can't sit for days!"

Naruto begged again, "Please spank me until I can't sit, Princess!"

Ino began paddling his ass nonstop. In the next 5 minutes, Naruto's ass became entirely red. It looks like someone had heated up meat!

Ino finally stopped and moved her nails on his ass. Naruto's ass was so sore that he shivered in fear to Ino's delight. She quickly grabbed a cane and hit his ass again.

Naruto let out a scream as the cane cut his skin and began bleeding! Ino licked her lips and caned his ass and the back of his thighs dozens of times. Naruto struggled helplessly. Blood flowed down from his ass to his back and down on the floor.

Ino was once again very turned on. She dropped the cane and made Naruto lick her to another orgasm. After squirting, she held him in place and pissed into his mouth before letting him go.

She continued beating him through various means until the evening. Naruto endured it all without asking her to stop. His body had been bled and healed several times. His body color had changed to red! Ino had thoroughly enjoyed herself.

Finally, she let him down. Naruto led on the floor of the dungeon while breathing heavily. Ino sat on his chest and looked into his eyes and said, "You have passed Naruto! You will finally get to have sex with me! Are you happy?"

Naruto said, "It's my happiest day, Princess."
Ino chuckled. She said, "Open your mouth."
Naruto obeyed her. Ino placed her 6-inch heel in his mouth and said, "Suck it."
Naruto began sucking the tip of her heel. However, Ino pushed it deep into his throat causing him to choke. Ino teased, "You have to perform better if you want to have sex with your Princess!"

Naruto began sucking her heel with full enthusiasm. Ino giggled. She teased him, "I never thought that you'd be as good at sucking cocks as you are at licking pussy."