Ino's Bitch

Ino ignored Naruto and went to look after a shop. She had tied Naruto properly and knew that he wasn't in any danger. She spent the entire day away, leaving Naruto locked in her dungeon.

She returned in the evening having filled her stomach while leaving her slave boyfriend hungry. She knew that Naruto would be starving, so she brought a few bowls of Ramen from Ichiraku before returning home.

She returned home and freshened up. She wore casual clothes and entered the dungeon. The movement of the bookshelf and the door attracted Naruto's attention. He immediately became happy to see his Princess return.

Ino noticed it and smiled, "Look how happy you are to see your beautiful girlfriend!"

She went to Naruto and observed him. Some of her cum had solidified on his face. He looked incredibly cute! She exclaimed, "You look so cute and hot Naruto! I can keep you like this all the time!"

Naruto was both scared and turned on by that thought. Ino began removing his gag and removed her panties from his mouth and asked, "Have you learnt your lesson, slave?"
Naruto nodded and said, "Yes, Princess."
Ino smiled and said, "Good slave. To see if you really have learnt your lesson, say something that will make me very happy."

Naruto looked into her eyes. He had a few ideas but he wasn't sure that they would make her happy for sure. In the end, he begged, "Please give this slave the honor of drinking your golden wine, Goddess!"

Ino was surprised. But soon a sadistic smile appeared on her face and she began laughing loudly. She laughed for a couple of minutes until a tear rolled down her cheek. She wiped it off and said, "Wow Naruto! You are born to be a toilet!"

Naruto was embarrassed. Ino looked at him and said, "I wanted to dominate you because you are the strongest ninja in the world. However, hahahahahaha. However, I never imagined that you'd be so pathetic to beg for my piss!"

Naruto was hurt. However, he thought that Ino was testing him. He said, "It isn't piss. It is golden wine!"

That made Ino laugh even louder! She lifted his head and put it on the chair and said, "Good Good! You have made me very happy! As a reward, I will give you every golden wine I produce!"

Naruto was shocked to hear that. That wasn't something he wanted. However, his mouth was filled with the golden wine from his Goddess! He drank it all obediently.

After drinking her golden wine, he also licked her divine pussy clean. Ino got up slightly and presented her asshole to him. She used her hands to stretch it. Naruto was once again drawn into her hot ass. He involuntarily extended his tongue towards her asshole.

However, before he reached it, Ino asked, "Since you like golden wine so much, do you also want to taste my Divine Golden Logs?"

Naruto was horrified. He immediately withdrew his tongue back and said, "No, Princess."

Ino giggled and said, "I guess you aren't that pathetic then!"

She said, "If you eat my divine golden logs, you can kiss my ass whenever you want to!"

However, Naruto still said no. Ino stopped offering her ass and put her pants on. She grabbed his nipple clamp chain and pulled it up. Naruto moaned due to the pain. His nipples were very sore! Ino used it to lift his head off the chair and have him hanging once again.

She said, "This is your small punishment for saying no."
She pulled the clamps off with a lot of force. Naruto yelled as his nipples felt like they were torn into two! He began breathing heavily. Ino let him down from the ceiling. However, his hands and legs were still tied.