chapter 1

Girl we knew long ago

(This is set when they are 15-16 so just remember that)

~

The two French siblings,Y/n and her identical twin sister (whatever name you want) loved music of all kind but especially rock music blasting it in your rooms late at night.
you were the rebellious twin who never got caught sneaking out to go to parties because of her amazing twin sister.

But on this one fatal night at the age of 10 y/ns identical sister was taken away from her because of a person who didn't know how to drive a car they drove over her body at 90+ miles per hour by the time she got to the hospital she was dead and you felt her leaving you you felt her hugging you one last time and her arms dropped and she was gone forever..you were never the same.

being with your sister was a gift from above spending time with someone so amazing as her but atleast you had her voice singing so you could listen to it to feel some sort of comfort,you were in a slump for years until the day you turned 15 singing your heart out to Dernière danse (ofc by Indila but we are saying it is your own song BUT ALL RIGHTS GO TO INDILA I LOVR HER MUSIC)

You posted it online and next thing you knew you were over night famous your vocals were on point you playing guitar skills were amazing you got so many wonderful comments on the video I guess you were the new over night star.

Your parents rushed in your room,"y/n!! Y/n!!" Your mum seemed especially excited.

"You know the band your sister lived Tokio hotel??" She said almost bursting with excitement.

"we got a letter from them you have an invitation to go and preform with them imagine how much"

"No mum." Your mums dreams were short lived.

"But your sister-"

"BUT MY TWIN SISTER LOVED THEM AND I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT HER MORE NO MUM!" You grabbed your phone and jumped out your window which wasn't that far from the floor,once your feet landed on the floor you ran and ran as far as you could go.

This is what you wore,your hair just curled.

As you kept on running you heard police sirens and you know you were done for you couldn't stop now until you ran into someone's chest falling on the floor.

"Hey are you okay?" You looked up to see an emo kid.

"Your outfit is cute" the emo kid said helping you up.