Chapter 13

Under the influence

"They looks so peaceful" Gustav said.

"To peaceful" Georg Said with an evil smirk.

"No Georg let them sleep we should to" and they did.

that day was a confusing day,arguing smoking drugs you coukd finally act like yourself what a good day...

But the next..

~

In toms bed so warm,comfortable,to comfortable.
You woke up to screaming and shouting,seems they were arguing about you being in toms bed but to you it was all a blur.

"Can you all SHUT THE FAK UP?!" Your voice cracked when saying fuck which was funny.

Tom bill Gustav and Georg all tried there best not to laugh but laughed,"I CANT BREATH"

"Then breath it's okay" you said laying in Toms bed.

"what are we doing today?" You looked at them.

"just the usual practice" you nodded.

"We're going to get breakfast you want anything?" You shaked your head.

"You sure?" Tom said.

"Yes I'm sure- wait maybe just tea? Small that's it" you smiled and they smiled leaving closing the door behind them.

"Today is Gonna be good i can feel it."

An hour later

At the studio all of you were rehearsing monsoon,you did the backup vocals you and bills voices made everyone melt they could all drop dead happily from hearing your voices.

once the song was over,"y/n your getting the hang of all theses songs,still feeling nervous" you smiled.

"Nah not rlly I'm just wondering if there are gonna be any hot guys there" everyone looked kinda unimpressed.

"I'll be there so you got a hot guy" bill said and you had to try not to laugh.

"Bill I love you and all but-" you got a call on your phone.

"Oh sorry let me take this" you kissed bills cheek.

You did this every time,whoever you were talking to and you had to go you'd get up kiss there cheek and leave just a habit you picked up from your sister..

closing the door on your way out standing behind it back leaning against it,"hello?"

"Y/NN OMG IVE MISSED YOU WHY HAVENT YOU BEEN ANSWERING MY CALLS?" It was your boy bsf.

"AHHHHH HIII IM SORRY IVE BEEN BUSY YK FAMILY LIFE" he sighed.

"Well your in Germany right?" You said yea.

"Then your coming to the Tokio Hotel concert with me right?" You laughed.

"I'm not like my sister I don't go to concerts and if I do I'm preforming" you and him laughed.