Chapter 26

The last

Hi everyone thank you for taking your time to read my story I hope you enjoyed it whilst it last..I'll miss you all and this story.

The gc was silent until you heard a voice behind you,"y/n.." you sprung up from the swing moving away.

"Who are you?!" You got scared.

"It's me bill" he came to you and before a word came out of your mouth he hugged you.

"You scared the fucking shit out of me!" Bill said holding your face in his hand.

"I'm sorry I just felt so out of place there you guys have a loving family I don't but for now I can live with my bsf" 3 others came behind him.

"No y/n we agreed you'd stay with tom and bill so your staying there no running away no nothing" it was georg the older brother of the band.

"come y/n" Tom and bill held of there hands for you to hold,you looked and Georg and Gustav then held both of the twins hands going back to the house.

These idiots went threw the front door with yoyr bags then next thing you knew the lights turned on in the living room you assumed it was mr and mrs kaulitz and it was,"Tom bill- you have a girl? You know the rules" mrs kaulitz spoke.

Bill explained the whole situation as Tom secretly held your hand to comfort you as bill spoke,
"That's fine she can stay but no doing nasty things up there" mrs kaulitz spoke looking at all of use.

"Don't worry mrs kaulitz we won't be doing anything except me painting bills nails of course" you both laughed.

"If you need anything don't be afraid to ask me go to bed you 3 it's late" mrs kaulitz went back upstairs,you Tom and bill all went back up to the room.

As you layed on the mattress Tom gave you,someone was next to you,"Tom?" You looked at him.

"Tie my hair for me?" He asked smiling slighly giving you a hair tie.

You slowly sat up,you tied his hair up into a low ponytail,"there all done" you smiled.

Tom layed in his bed as did bill,you crawled up to the tv and turned it on putting on any random channel to watch a drama.

"Y/nnnnnn it's time to sleep" bill said half asleep as you giggled.

Tom and bill came and layed next to you you felt happy and loved, as you turned to the side facing bill he kissed you gently on the forehead as you cuddled up to him,a hand cane around your waist you smiled,"damn Tom is sleepy today?" You laughed lowly as bill snaked his arm around you aswell finally he fell asleep and so did you.

You enjoyed these times with the twins

The next day

You felt someone shaking you awake,"come on
Y/n wake up!!!" You heard a whiney Tom.

As you slowly opened your sleepy eyes you saw the twins already up and changed.

"Nooooo" you whined as you got dragged out of bed.

"I've picked out your clothes get up go for a shower and let's go eat!!" I sighed loudly and stood up.

"Where's your shower?" I go to my bags taking out underwear a bra and a towel.

"It's right there" Tom pointed to a door.

An hour later you got out with a towel wrapped around yourself,"whooaaa- hey sexy" it was toms annoying voice.

"Bill where are my clothes?" They were on his bed,you saw them and walked over to it.

"AAAA let me go wear it now- wait these aren't my clothes don't tell me you bought them for me?" Bill nodded.

"We got up early and since your clothes probably need to be washed" you sided eyed bill but he wasn't wrong you had no washing machines on tour but you had plently of clothes and underwear to last you forever.

"Tom picked out the shoes and bought them I bought the shirt and shorts and may or may not have bought you a Linkin park Album for the fun of it" your eyes widened it was the minutes to midnight album that you needed.

"AAAA let me get changed first then I'll hug you both because- yea" you gently pick up the clothes with one hand and go to the bathroom to change but you also took some thigh highs with you.

You finally came out you looked gorgeous Tom and bill couldn't even speak because of how beautiful you were,"do I look bad?" I asked.

"You look amazing" bill smiled.

"Let me dry your hair y/n" I smiled at toms request as I sat down on his bed as he grabbed the hair dryer.

Bill painted my nails black to match his we had little white starts on our thumbs and when bill was done,"tom let me paint you nails" bill said.

"No." Tom said as he puts away the hair dryer.

"Come on just your thumb with a white star so we all can match" he had a weak spot for you so of course he said yea.

Bill did Toms one finger as you brushed your hair and put mascara and lip gloss on,you grabbed a handbag and you were ready

"Let's go eat!" Tom said with a smile.

"Y/n my mum said bring your clothes that need washing down to her she will clean them" I smiled.

"I'll just go to a place that cleans your clothes for you it's okay" bill grabbed your whole suit case and took it downstairs Tom took the other 2 down and left one with all your electronic and personal belongings in.

You followed them downstairs,"thank you mrs kaulitz!"you smiled as you headed out the door with tom and bill.

"Soon your gonna be a kaulitz" tom smirked and your face flushed red.

"Weird kid" you looked at tom bill agreed with you.

"The name y/n kaulitz has a nice ring to it" bill said looking at you.

"Shut up!" You rolled your eyes.

__________________________________

Guys this was the last chapter thank you for everything I've enjoyed this story so much

and

JOKES IT AINT OVER IF YOUR READ THIS I LOBE YOU SO MUCH JOIN MY DISCORD

https://discord.gg/9rN9SGra

I would love to talk to you all more I'm more on discord so yea!! /