Chapter 27

Cafe!!

"The name y/n kaulitz has a nice ring to it" bill said looking at you.

"Shut up!" You rolled your eyes.

~

As you finally got to the place where you were eating it was the old cafe you used to work at,
"Omg!! This place is as cute as ever" you smiled and waved at Gustav and Georg.

You,tom and bill sat down at a table,"does everyone know what they want to order?" You smiled happily Not being able to sit down.

"Yup,I want a breakfast sandwich yk the first one of the menu" the rest of them said the same.

"Okay I'll go order" you smiled getting up.

You went over ontop of bill who sat on the right of you,you turned back smirking at him the other boys laughed at bills red face,you went over to the counter,the person at the counter was..

"LOU-Louis?!!" You laughed smiling seeing your French boy bestie.

You quickly ordered your food and then sat Infront of the till (if you've watched Gilmore girls this cafe is like Luke's diner if you haven't WATCH IT!!!!)

Someone went over and gave the 4 of them and gave them here sandwiches but louis gave you your coffee,you stayed and talked with louis as he worked,you didn't even realise it but you were admiring him,his soft face,his stubby little moustache the way he smiled.

"Y/n?" Louis shaked you out of your fantasy world.

"Oh I'm sorry" louis laughed smirking at you.

"Those boys over there are staring you know them?" Louis asked with his gorgeous French accent.

You turned around and were met with 4 death glares they didn't move there eyes of you at all they looked sorta mad? Which was so confusing to you,you kissed Louis on both of his cheeks because that's the thing you and him would always do but it was never anything flirty never.

You walked back over to the others,tom and bill were sat next to eachother so instead you sat at the end next to bill,"sooo-" you got cut off.

"Y/n do you like him?" Tom said,you looked left then right.

"Tom..poor dear sweet weird...tom...he is my childhood best friend from France NO I do not like him the way you are thinking he is like my brother god" you sighed annoyed not even drinking your cofffee that you adore so much.

"Y/n we are sorry for acting like that
It's just-" bill realised you weren't speaking as you were looking at your phone your face lightened up.

"What's up?" Georg said giving you a concerned look.

"I don't think we should talk about this here,let's go back to um georgs place!" Everyone nodded but everyone was so confused.

At georgs place

You were all sat inside Georgs living room and suprisingly it's clean,"wow who knew-" tom cut you off.