Chapter 7

High as fuck

Mentions of : bad past life drugs alcohol knife guns

"Cry into my arms they are open for yo-" seems like you fell asleep in his arms instead.

"Or do that..sleep well" tom also fell asleep.

You in toms arms asleep comfortable it felt peaceful and calm.

~

During the night

You felt the bus park up somewhere,I guess you where at another gas station,you got underneath the table and got up asking the bus driver if you can go in to buy some stuff girl stuff.
He let you because why wouldn't he?

You got back in sat near the front,it was 5am you got some good shit.

Alcohol

Cigarettes

All that yummy shit

(DONT DO DRUGS OR DRINK KIDS)

you got some weed from a random dude not the best idea but its whatever.

You rolled up your weed thingy (IDK) and lit it up,you knew how to do all this stuff how to hide the smell of weed get alcohol out the carpet all that shit from your druggy parents.

you opened the window and started smoking in your own world,wondering how your sister is doing until you were shaken back to reality.

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK?" Georg shouted,seems like they were all awake standing infornt off you.

You didn't reply and just took another puff before Georg took it away,"y/n. What the actual fuck? First your smoking in a small bus with all of us in it dont you have any common sense" you didn't reply.

"Bill why the fuck does she have to be in our band she's a little druggy probably learned it from her siste-" you got up slapping him in the face making him stumble back.

"It's one thing to talk about me. But don't say anything about my family especially my sister or I'll skin you alive just like they did my next door neighbour." It was safe to assume you lived in a bad area of France.

"What a fucking psycho" Georg shouted.

"I am a fucking pyscho raised by the streets lived in a house full of druggies and a princess. You don't know anything You know nothing about me" got up up in his face.

He pushed you back,"scared?" You stared at him he was terrified.

"y/n calm down" you sat back down.

"I am calm. I haven't shouted out anything" you got up grabbing your bag.

Asking the bus driver to stop giving him £50 and he stopped at a random place opening the door for you,"I'm not like you guys the place I was born in you would rather be dead then stay you wouldn't understand anything so as that creepy fucker said I shouldn't be in the band." You started to walk down the stairs but low and behold Georg grabbed your hand.