Chapter 14

Trouble maker

Turning over your back facing them you fell asleep,you body felt like it was being absorbed by the sheets it was warm and comfortable,being with Tokio Hotel made you feel as if you could be yourself for once,in a family fully of druggies and a perfect princess you were the "outcast" child you were exactly like your parents as they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree but you don't want to be like them but in your defence a habit is harder to break then you think

~

Waking up the next day your stomach was in excruciating pain as if you were giving birth (damn who's the baby daddy?)

You started to cry and you fell off the bed,"ow.." You couldn't even move.

everyone heard sniffling and crying,"who's crying?" Georg said.

"IM NOT CRYING FUCKING HELL" You were crying tho soooo.

Georg,being the eldest got up tiredly walking over to you thinking you are on your bed but you weren't you were on the floor which got him really worried,"y/n! Omg what happened" he got on the floor next to you.

"I don't know my stomach really hurts I think it's cramps can you get me some pain killers and water" he got up.

"one of you 3 go get y/n some water and put her on a bed I'll get some medicine" Georg put on a jacket over his pjs and some shoes running out the hotel.

Gustav got up,walking over to you picking you up gently and placing you back in your bed,and tucking you in,he looked genuinely worried for you.

Bill got up to get water and came back a couple minutes later,Tom was sat next to you,"damn 5am in the morning nice start to the day" you glared at Tom in pain he hugged you.

"Georg should be back any moment" bill said giving you some water.

Next thing you know Georg is back,"okay well I got you some pain killers and chocolate and snacks" he sat on the bed taking out the painkillers and giving one to you.

You put it in your mouth and swallowed it gaging a little,"better?" Georg said.

"thank You" you put the water at the side next to you.

They all sat back on there own beds except Georg,he sat on the floor next to your bed.

"You know you can sit on my bed" Georg smiled and sat next to you.

6am.

Everyone was back asleep except you,you got up to use the bathroom but when getting up you fell right back down blacking out completely.

Tom was the first to hear since his bed was next to you,"y/n!" He ran to where you fell.

he tried shaking you awake,you didn't budge he were so worried,he called one of the security guards and they called there private hospital.

they came and took y/n whilst everyone was asleep but Tom came with you he called bill more then 10 times then he answered.

"What Tom my bed is right next to your- wait where are you?" Bill questioned.