Chapter 19

Today is the day pt2

Everyone calmed down,you and Tom listened to music on your headphones it was nice to be listening music with someone you admire so much maybe even like? But then there's bill he's so sweet and gentle he adored you but so did Tom and the others.

Bill opened your curtains and got in sitting to you the others joined to kinda cramped but it was okay,toms hand was holding yours rubbing it with his thumb his hand was shaking he was nervous to you just smiled at him.

~

finally after long hours you arrived at the venue everyone got off except you and Tom,he held your hand giving it a squeeze,you looked at him.

"Something wr-" he kissed you,again you kissed back enjoying the moment both hands intertwined with eachother then you moved away nervously.

"idiot" you smiled.

"Prinzessin" he smirked (princess)

"Oh shut up" you said as he had a cocky smirk on his face.

You both got off the bus giggling and laughing,bill looked over at both of you jealous. Undeniably jealous he walked off to the venue by himself,you watched you wondered what was wrong with him,'maybe he's having a bad day' you though

Enjoying the company of Tom beside you you walked to the venue it was massive,you mouth was wide open Tom closed it for you but it opened again.

"THIS PLACE IS MASSIVE- Tom don't you fucking dare" Tom was about to say something dirty,everyone was laughing.

"Alright everyone set up your stuff me and y/n will go over the lyrics" bill said as you sat on a chair,he sat next to you.

you and bill went over the lyrics he seemed upset,"bill. What's wrong?" You held his hand in yours he looked at you.

"You barely have talked to me today you've been all over Tom like he's your everything- are you guys dating?" He questioned.

"No no! It's just I threw up a couple times and he helped me so I was thankful that's all bill" you kissed his cheek gently and he smiled.

"I think-" you got up running to find the nearest toilet bill followed after you as you closed the door throwing up in the toilet like 3 times.

"Y/n?" He opened the door.

"Nervous?" You nodded throwing up one last time bill rubbed your back.

As you sat up he flushed the toilet cleaning your face he hugged you making you feel safe,"better yet?" You nodded slighly.

"Do you feel okay to go back out there?" You nodded" he got up and so did you.

He put his arm around you so you could lean on him for comfort,"we are gonna practice now so then we can have an hour or two to ourselves you up for it?" You nodded.

As you walked back there Tom was looking at you and bill he just scoffed,"jealous?" Georg said to Tom making Tom kick Georg.

"Shut up. Let's just get practicing" Tom said.