Chapter 18

Today is the day pr1

~

It was finally the day,the day of the tour of god you were up early in a bus with your stuff driving to the venue for a practice.

"Fucking hell i regret life,why did I join" you were sat inbetween tom and bill and they laughed looking at you.

"God I think I'm gonna cry" you all had to get changed and everything but ofc you'd be wearing something different to the actual concert.

"Awe don't cry y/n you'll ruin your makeup"
You clicked your tounge.

"I have none on dickhead"
They all thought the same thing,god she's so beautiful without makeup

"if this day isn't over quickly I swear.." you closed your eyes,your leg shaking out of nervousness and stress.

the bus was very spacious at the back you all had your own beds but like bunk beds,toilets all that fun stuff and at the front of the bus was just the seats,all the boys were in the back on the bunk beds and so were you you were nervous and started to stress yourself out.

"When the bus stops do you guys wanna get some snacks?" Bill asked,Georg and Gustav Said Yea but Tom didn't want to maybe bcuz you weren't going? Who knows.

"y/n? You?" You shaked your head,no.

"Okay" bill smiled,the bus stopped and the 3 of them got off.

You got out of your bunk bed and ran to the toilet throwing up,you stressed yourself out to the point of throwing up,"y/n?" There was a knock at the door it was Tom.

"You okay?" He asked,

"Y-yea!" You Lied and he opened the door.

You threw up again and Tom held your hair back for you as you threw up hes being a gentleman for once? he's learning guys be proud of him.
you sat up flushing the toilet and cleaning your face,you stood infornt of the mirror and your eyes said it all Tom could see you were stressed there throwing up also helped show that,tears streamed down your face and he was surprised.

You got out the toilet climbing up to your bunk bed grabbing your toothbrush and toothpaste,and went to brush your teeth,Tom stayed with you the silence was comforting,he sat on the closed toilet looking at the floor and taking some glances up at you.

You were finally finished cleaning the sink with water,washing your hands and went back to your bunk your toothbrush and toothpaste in a ziplock bag in your bag,you closed the curtain that separated everyone,"hey y/n csn I come in?" Tom asked you were silent,a couple of sniffles.

"Y/n?" He opened the curtain to see your crying,he got in the bunk closing the curtains.

"What's wrong?" He looked worried.

"I can't what if I mess up what if no one thinks I'm good I'm so stressed and i feel sick like I'm gonna throw up aga-" hands came around you,Tom hugged you.

It was comforting your head on his chest as he was on his knees hugging you as you were sat down,he let go and sat back down,you looked at Tom,"can I hug you?"you asked,He smiled but all of that was interrupted when bill and the others came back.

He opened your curtains,"y/n!-" he saw that you were crying,he put his stuff on his bed and got into your bunk hugging you immediately so softly rubbing your back.

"what's wrong?" Bill asked,Tom looked at you and bill,he got off your bunk and into his own closing his curtain.

"I'm so stressed I feel like I'm gonna throw up again what if they hate me? What if they think I'm ugly? What if-" bill just hugged you gently again.

"Calm down your over thinking don't think about it,your video you posted that's the reason your here because you can sing like an angel so please calm down" you nodded.

"Well I'm gonna go to my bunk now if you need anything call for me again" you smiled and he kissed you on the cheek making you go red,he laughed and left.

You layed down,putting your earphones in listening to music,your body calmed down you closed your eyes but then your curtain opened so suddenly,"THERES A SPIDER IN MY BUNK SO IM STAYING HERE!" Tom shouted as he climbed in,you laughed wipping your tears as he closed the curtains.

You took off your headphones as you sat up,tom looked at you you were so pretty bro was mesmerised by your beauty,you smiled.
"Ik I'm beautif-" a soft pair of lips were on yours you went red.

Omg right now tom kaulitz the guitarist of Tokio Hotel was kissing you with so much loved poured into it his hands around your waist making the kiss deeper,you hands on his cheeks,finally he let go so you could breath,your fav was a slightly red you couldn't believe it.

"OI YOU TO BETTER NOT BE FUCKING IN THERE" the bus driver shouted you and Tom laughed your ass off.

"GERMANS HAVE SMALL DICKS SO DW I WONT" everyone in the bus bursted out laughing.

"Does that mean all French girls have small boobs?" Georg shouted still laughing.

"I got big boobs so stfu" (sorry for my small boobed Girlys luv you<3)

"Your not wrong" bill said and everyone laughed even more.

Everyone calmed down,you and Tom listened to music on your headphones it was nice to be listening music with someone you admire so much maybe even like? But then there's bill he's so sweet and gentle he adored you but so did Tom and the others.

Bill opened your curtains and got in sitting to you the others joined to kinda cramped but it was okay,toms hand was holding yours rubbing it with his thumb his hand was shaking he was nervous to you just smiled at him.

__________________________________
Chapter 19?

This story was inspired by an idea my lovely friends and mutual on tiktok: ablovvrr

She said YOU BETTER MAKE CUTE SHIT WITH TOM.

So for all my Tom girlies or boys I hope you love this chapter<3

Voting and commenting really motivates btw<33 you don't have to tho

LOOK AT HIS EYES BRO