Chapter 6

Summer time sadness

"Y/n don't gag on your lolliepop" you looked so confused when Tom said that.

"Why would I gag on it?" You didn't get it that's what made you adorable.

"Awe innocent stay that way" (AS IF YOUR ASS IS INNOCENT IF YOUR READING THIS) you were even more clueless but ignored it.

~

You texted your boy bsf asking what they meant by saying don't gag on it,your boy bsf replied and you just dropped your phone on the table and threw your lollie out the window,"weird fucks." You sat down.

"Say that again" bill said.

"Weird fucks. Need me to spell it out?" You looked him dead in the eye.

You clicked your tounge and carried on texting your boy bsf,Tom sat infornt of you.,
"You seem to be on your phone" Tom took your phone.

"OI GIVE IT BACK!!" You got up as he was about to read the messages.

The bud moved lanes and you being clumsy as shit you fell and landed on toms lap grabbing the phone off him and sitting back in your place,
"Don't touch my shit." You held your phone putting your head on the table.

"Someone's moody today" Tom played with your hair.

"Get ur dirty hands off my hair" you sat up again.

"What but I washed my hands after I went to the toilet" bill laughed.

"Not what she means tom" bill still laughing.

"OH- so maybe she isn't innocent?" You just shrugged your shoulders.

"Give me a sec" you got up and secretly managed to steal your cigs back putting them in your bra,going to talk to the bus driver because he seemed bored,then came back.

The others seemed tired so they took a little nap and you took your chance opening up a window slighly,taking a cigarette out lighting it and before you could even smoke it—

"What are you doing?" They were all awake.

"Nothing!" You hid your cigarette behind your back.

"We can smell it" Georg said it.

"Okay fine so what? First I don't even know you guys that well and your acting like your have some time of authority over me. It ain't a big deal." You looked at them.

"Your right. But if I'm being honest it feels like we've known you forever" they knew you felt the same you sighed throwing your cigarette out the window and the pack to.

"Happy." You looked at them your face showing you were pissed.

"I can't do anything this sucks ass." You layed your head on the table.

They all sighed,"how about you sing us a song yn"
You scoffed.

"Come onnnnnnnn" bill said.