Chapter 15

Discount

You cuddled up close to Tom,"night princess" you fell asleep before he said that.

Your hand on his lower stomach,your head on his chest,his hand on your lower back Damn y'all were so comfy.

~

You woke up the next morning feeling so much better untik the sounds of clicking were coming from ontop of you,a hand and a camera.

You looked at who had the camera it was Georg and beside him Gustav and bill,
"Was denkst du, was du tust?!" (What fo you think your doing?!)

"Nothing" he said.

You got up from toms bed,getting into Georgs face even tho he was much taller then you,"Gib mir die verdammte Kamera" (give me the fucking camera)  you gave him a death stare.

You and Georg were arguing and it was pretty loud because of you,when you got mad you were loud just the way you were raised ig.

"Quiet Tom is asle-"

"Nope I'm awake" Tom said sitting up.

"Du bist so komisch, kein Wunder, dass du keine Schlampen hast" (your so weird no wonder you have no bitches) you shouted in georgs face.

"Was ist mit dir, oder?!" (What about you huh?!)

"both men and women moan for me unlike you who can't even pull one gender! connard" (asshole in French) Gustav laughed.

"What? You wanna go to?!" You looked and Gustav.

"No you called georg a asshole kinda funny" you went over to Gustav and hugged him.

"Okay you've made everything better" Gustav hugged back.

You let go of Gustav and went to your bags and grabbed our some clothes:

This is what you chose to wear.

You started to get changed infornt of all of them
Not really caring,"giving us a show now?" Tom said.

"Shut up freak" Tom raised an eyebrow.

"Feisty today are we?" Bill said as you got infornt of then mirror and put your shirt on.

"maybe he will give me a discount today" you put some earrings in (you decide) And you put your shoes on which we're just some black converses.