Chapter 32

Pool party!!

Sorry for spelling mistakes I'm half asleep good night it's 1:58am and I've got school tbh this is early for me to be goings sleep

~

You all headed back to the hotel after swimming in the water they could see some stuff..and after all that you had a cake fight

Flash back

getting out of the pool with toms jacket on your shoulders you walked over to the cake,"TOM BILLY CAN I HAVE SOME CAKE?" you shouted happily.

"SURE KNOCK YOURSELF OUT!!" Bill shouted.

You cut yourself a slice and ate it as the others came and had some to,"hey Gustav?" Gustav looked at you threw his glasses.

"want some cake?" He looked confused for a second until you pushed the rest of the cake in his face.

"LOVE YOU" you ran away as Gustav ran after you throwing cake on you.

End of flash back

You were in your hotel room changing into a beautiful 2 peice swim suit:

You looked at yourself in the mirror as you tied your hair up into a cute messy bun and some Prada star sunglasses,you went out of your room locking the door and knocking on the one next to yours,"come in!" You came in and the 4 boys could keep th...

You looked at yourself in the mirror as you tied your hair up into a cute messy bun and some Prada star sunglasses,you went out of your room locking the door and knocking on the one next to yours,"come in!" You came in and the 4 boys could keep there eyes off you.

"Like what you see?" You gave them all a little spin giggling as you looked at all of them admiring them.

"Of course" Tom said smirking.

"Then let's go to the pool!" You went over to Gustav holding his arm as you went to the pool at the top of the hotel.

at the pool you all swam around and just hanged out together Tom and bill were smoking weed,
"Wants some y/n?" You refused his offer.

"I'm done with weed drugs I'm a year or so clean" you smiled Proud like a child.

"I'm proud of you y/n" your eyes brightened up.

"So y/n we gotta talk..." you looked at bill waiting for him to carry on.

"This isn't rlly important but well actually it is but number 1 we have a house for all of us in Germany and you have your own room if you wanna come sta-" you cut bill off.