Chapter 15

"Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was as you all know, exceptionally hard working, infinitely fair-minded and most importantly a fierce, fierce friend. Now I think therefore you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort. The Ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you this, but not to do so I think would be an insult to his memory." Said my Grandfather. I felt Viktor stiffen beside me.  I grasped his hand in mine, giving it a little squeeze. "Remember, if the time should come, when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave, because he strayed across the path of Lord Voldemort. Remember Cedric Diggory."

I watched as Viktor threw things across his cabin, crying. He hurt quiet a few people in the maze. He almost killed Harry and Fleur.

"Viktor!" Karkaroff yelled, banging on the door. I opened it a little,  glaring at the man.

"Leave. Can't you hear that he is upset? He doesn't have time for you or anyone else!" I snapped and slapped the door on him. 

"You did not need to be rude." Viktor sighed, now sitting on the bed. 

"I don't care one bit." I scoffed and walked over to him. he made me stand in between his legs and his forehead was on my collarbone. His body shook with sobs as he tired to take deep breaths.

"This is all my fault!" He whispered, "I vos not ready vor this." His hands gripped my shirt as tight as he could, trying to get rid of the pain. I caressed his head and kissed the top of it.

"It was not your fault and you know it." I told him, "Don't ever think that!"

"I vish I could have stopped it." He cried into my chest.

"Shh... We all do." I told him. "We all do."

:-:-:-:

"Good bye Viktor." Said Karkaroff as the boys boarded the ship. I smiled.

Viktor was transferring to Hogwarts for his last year. I was very happy.

"Headmaster." He nodded.

"Mrs. Krum." Said Karkaroff bowed. I gave him a stiff nod and he turned away.

Everyone had left in a matter of weeks, leaving the Staff, Viktor and I at Hogwarts. Harry was with the Weaslys. 

I looked at my wedding dress as it was two week before my wedding (See Picture.)

"Vhat is Vrong?" Viktor asked as his hands fell on my shoulder as I looked into the mirror. I saw my real parents on each side of me. Anna and William.

"They will never see me marry you," I whispered.

"Yes they vill. They are here." I felt his hand go over my heart, "They are alvays vith you."

"Maybe not, Vik. It's not like Harry. I don't see their ghosts. I don't even remember them."

"You vere a babe vhen they vere killed." He told me, "Snape and Madam Poppy Pomfrey are like your father and mother, no?"

"Yes." I nodded, "But not my birth parents."

"I am actually am your real father."

I turned around to see Snape.

"Leave us, Viktor," Snape droned. Viktor nodded and left quickly. I gaped at him.

"No, that can't be. You loved Lily Potter....."

"Who you were named after." Snape spoke softly, "Yes I loved her but your mother was a very kind woman to me. Anna always helped me. William died because he was a werewolf. He attacked Anna while she was pregnant with you. I had no other choice but to kill him or he would have killed you."

"Are you telling me I am half werewolf?" I screamed. I saw my grandfather and grandmother in the doorway with Viktor. "You have lied to me for fourteen years!"

"Lily, do a Patronus for us, please." Asked my grandmother. 

"I can't. I haven't learned it." I said.

I watched as Viktor came over to me, laced my hand in his, and lifted his wand. He looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"Expecto Patronum!" He yelled as a flash of white light came from his wand. I watched as ghostly dragon flew around. I gasped as it disappeared into me chest. It had a warm feeling to it.

"And, Mr. Krum, what was your memory?" Asked my dad.

"Vhen I saw Lily at the Black Lake, safe. Vhen I saved her." He answered proudly.

"Now you try, Lily. Think of your happiest memory then let it fill you." Spoke my grandmother.

I closed my eyes and lifted my wand, "Expecto Patronum!"

In a flash, I saw a lioness prance around.

Suddenly I noticed everyone was bigger than me. 

"Your Animagus is also a lioness ." My grandmother smiled. "Now how do we get you back to your human form?"

 LOOK AT THE PICTURE ABOVE!!!!!!