Chapter 16

Viktor stood tall next to Lily in his red Drumstrang uniform.

"A change in Plans. You will attend Durmstrang for your fourth year." Said her grandmother. "You will be the only girl there but I am sure Viktor and his friends will help you."

Viktor nodded, "Of course."

"Tell the twins to write me please!" I asked.

"Of course, yes. Now go before you are late."

:-:-:-:-:-:-:

"Why is everyone staring?" I whispered to Viktor.

He chuckled, "You are the only girl here, so of course they a vill stare."

All of the boys wore black, brown or red. They openly gawked at me, which I did not like. Most had buzzcuts. The Castle itself was cold and unwelcoming. I was freezing and Viktor noticed.
Headmaster Karkaroff's grin made me stop in my tracks, which made every boy in the Great Hall stand. It was a cunning and cold smile.

"Lily Rose?" He asked me in my ear, "Vhat's vrong?"

"Nothing." I muttered and walked a head of Viktor my head held high.

"The Princess of Drumstrang!" Karkaroff laughed, "Welcome to The Durmstrang Institute."

"Thank you, Headmaster. It's an honor being here." I flashed him a Fake smile as Viktor stood at my side.

Headmaster called a few boys, "Take Mrs. Lily's things to Viktor's rooms. Now. Tell me, what house were you sorted into at Hogwarts?"

"I was in the House of my Mother, Grandmother and Grandfather: Gryffindor."

"Ah your mother... Anna McGonagall. A beautiful woman." He grinned, "What house was your father from?" I felt Viktor tense, "Slytherin ."

" Severus Snape is your father." Said the Headmaster, making the boys go up in whispers, "QUIET!"

"Yes he is." I smiled.

"Princess, this way." Peter called. I smiled at my fiance's best friend and followed him as all of the boys stood once again.