Chapter 13

Music filled my ears as Viktor picked me up and spun me around. I giggled and he was smiling like crazy. I saw my grandfather and Grandmother get on the floors and started to waltz as well.Once the First Dance was over, it was time for the dinner.

Viktor and I sat with Oliver Wood and his date, Alexa Carson, Viktor's paretns, Headmaster Igor, my grandmother and grandfather and fianlly Draco and his date, who was from the French school.

"The Wedding will be here?" Alexa asked. Viktor glared at Oliver, which Oliver glared back.

"Stop it," I hissed before looking at Alexa, "Yes. The Great Hall."

"Will the whole school be invited?" She asked, trying to make polite converstion.

"No. Just friends and family." I said with a fake smile.

Suddenly Marishka started to speak in Bulgarian.

"Виктор, ще се завърнат у дома нали?" (Viktor, you will be returning home yes?)

"Не съм сигурен. Това е до Лили. Аз не мисля, че тя ще искал студа." (I'm not sure. It's up to Lily. I don't think she will like the cold.)

"English please." I muttered. Viktor chuckled.

"She vants to know vhen I am coming home. I told her it was up to you but I don't think you'll like the cold." He expalined. I nodded.

"I've lived in Hogwarts my whole life so...." I muttered. Marishka nodded and smiled.

"All a bore if you as me." Draco sneered, "You could have done better in finding a bride than Lily Rose McGonagall."

"I vouldn't say that again, Malfoy." Viktor snarled.

"You don't scare me Krum." Malfoy muttered but jumped back when Vik stood to his feet quickly. "Okay you do!"
-:-:-:-:-:-:-
The cold air bit into my skin as I walked out to the Rose Gardens that belonged to my mother.

Red, white, yellow, pink, orange, and black roses surrounded me as I inhaled the sweet scent.

"Quite beautiful."

I spun around to see Oliver.

"The roses I mean." he smiled. I smirked at him.

"Always a flirt." I giggled.

"Always." He agreed.

"And not vanted." I heard my fiancé's rough voice. "Leave, Vood."

"Make me Krum." Oliver snarled, drawing his wand.

"Don't!" I screamed, "This was my mother's haven. There will be no fighting here."

I watched as Oliver growled and walked quickly out of the Rose Room.

"He's not vorth your time." Viktor said, giving me a soft kiss on my neck.

But Oliver was worth it. He was my best friend.