Chapter Three

Fred and George Weasley were the two most idiotic people I had ever met. They thought they would cheat an age line spell. Oh the poor fools.

Since I was 14 almost 15, I did not want to enter Triwizard Tournament at all! I want stupid like thing one and thing two. Oh my leg was fine by the way. It was sore but nothing I could not handle.

"It's not going to work." Hermione and I sang together.

"Oh yeah, Granger, Mrs. Krum, why not?" They asked. I hit them for my name.

"We are not married yet, you bloody blokes!" I warned.

"Dumbledore cast that spell so something as dim-witted as a aging potion is not going to work." My best girl friend said.

"I know my gramps." I said.

"That's why is going to work. Because it's so dim-witted!" they said and drank the potion.

Not even two minutes later, they have beards like my grandpa and are fighting!

Suddenly all eyes went to the door. Viktor strolls in with a serious look on his face and puts his name into the Goblet of Fire. Then he smiles at Hermione!

I felt a slash of jealousy rush through me. Everyone seemed to notice as well cause they look at me. I just shrugged and they went on with their lives.

"Why did Viktor Krum ignore you?" Harry asked. I shrugged.

"Don't know." I answered. "BUT I am hungry and shall find food!"

"You always looking for food!" Oliver called. I have him a cold stare which he returned.

"Then come help me find food!" I said. I heard him groan but he followed me to the main hall, where Viktor was! Just my luck. I sat at the our table with Ginny and Neveil.

"Viktor's over there." Ginny teased. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I know. I want food!" I said.

"You always want food!" She and Olli said. I glared as I ate some toast and fruit.

"Lilly Rose!!!" My grandmother called. She stood with Viktor.

Man I need me food.