Chapter 22

Viktor

Class dragged on and on for the seeker. He was impatient when it came to the last class of the day. Professor Asher droned on and on about the dark arts. Viktor sighed and shifted in his seat looking at the clock.

"Vika. What is wrong with you? You can't sit still." Macon Lawson asked in Bulgarian. He was a someWhat good friend of Viktor's.

"Lilly is going baby shopping for the twins. She wants girls but I think two boys would be perfect." Viktor muttered lowly.

Macon's eyes lit up with shock, "You seem to be taking this father business seriously, Vika. I never thought I'd see you become a father."

"She's getting bigger. It makes me happy. I finally get to see them grow." Viktor chuckled. He felt the warm feeling of pride flood his chest just as the bell rang.

Snow covered the grounds. It was the middle of December. He thought back to the time when his mother and Dumbledore spoke of their marriage.

"Your son is a fine wizard, Marishka. My granddaughter is as well. You knew my daughter and how well she loved you and your family. I believe it would be good for them both if they were to marry."

The look on his mother's face of sadness at the though of her best friend, Anna, made his heart ache so Viktor agreed to marry Lilly. It made his mother so happy she screamed in joy. 

He just had no idea he would fall in love with Lilly or become a father so soon. He knew she would be in the gardens helping Professor Cowell with the first years.

"Oh goodness! Those mandrakes! Aaron! Aaron! You're alright sweetheart." He heard her voice before he saw her. Her four month belly bump was poking out as she helped the boy to his feet. Viktor chuckled and shook his head as she heard some of the students gasp at seeing him.

"That's Viktor! The best seeker!"

"Isn't he marrying Miss. Lilly?"

"Oh they are so cute together! I saw him kiss her in the hall. It was so romantic."

The comments did not let up as he got closer.

"Be careful, Aaron. Those Mandrakes have a horrible scream." He told the first year. He thought the boy was going to faint again at seeing him.

"Thank you, Miss. Lilly. Mr. Krum." The boy muttered as his face turned bright red. Viktor watched Lilly as the lesson went on. Her silver eyes would light up when one of the students got something right. He knew very well she would be an amazing mother but he also knew someone was after her. That boy. Raziel Valentino. He wanted Lilly. Viktor just didn't know what for but he would do anything to protect her and his children. He's even die for them.