Chapter 9

Next week was the Yule ball. I was dreading it so badly. I knew everyone was expecting me to go with Viktor but I can't find him! He just went poof!

"Help me find him!" I told Peter and Ivan, Ivan being Viktor's childhood friend.

"His is more than likely out on the Quddich field." Ivan said. I groaned and threw my hands up in the air.

"I've looked. He's not there!" I said. Ivan sighed and glared at me.

"Rose, breath." George said. "What's the rush?"

"We have to go get my wedding dress." I said. All the guys leaped up.

"Now you tell us!" Ivan yelled and all four guys dragged me outside. They dragged me all the way to the Three Broomsticks.

"Vika!" Ivan and Peter yelled. Viktor sat at the bar talking with his father. Oh that makes sense.

"Yes?" He laughed.

"We have to get my wedding dress." I said. "And fit you for a tux."

Viktor smiled and shot back his fire whiskey. He coughed and Maryann laughed.

"I told you boy." She called. I waved to her as Viktor grabbed my gloved hand into his.

"I vill see you soon, Vader." Viktor called as we walked out. "Ready?"

"Yes. I've been ready all morning but you disappeared on me." I said acting like I was mad at him. He chuckled and bent down to kiss me.

"Short." He muttered as we pulled away.

"You're a giant compared to me." I growled. He nodded then got his wand out. "Viktor-" I was cut off as he did the spell.

•*•*•*•*•*•*

We were now in front of a muggle wedding shop.

"I hate you." I muttered. He grinned at me.

"How may I help you?" a woman asked. She was a older woman with grey hair and cute little glasses on.

"We need to get him a tux for a wedding." I said. Viktor sighed and looked down at me. I smiled.

"Any theme or colors I need to go by?" The woman asked.

"Umm..." I looked at Viktor.

"No." His accent seemed thicker here in the muggle world. She nodded and called out to someone.

A beautiful blonde came out. She was tall and slim. Her blue eyes checked Viktor out. She gave him a flirty smile but he just gave her a look.

"Be nice." I whispered. He chuckled softly.

"Okay." I didn't like the sound of that.

"I think a pure black tux." the blonde named Angel said. I sat down as the women went to work on Viktor. I blinked as I heard him curse in Bulgarian.

"Be nice, Vik." I called.

He came out in a black tux. It didn't seem right on him. Black just didn't fit him like his father. He seemed to think like me.

"Nope." I popped the p in the word. Viktor chuckled at me. I stuck my tongue at him.

"You make such a good brother." Angel said making me and Viktor freeze.

"She is my fiancé." He said. Angel's eyes widened.

"How old are you!?" She asked Viktor.

"I am nineteen." He said. Okay so I off by a year when I told Ron he was eighteen, don't judge.

"And how old are you?" she asked.

"I'm fifteen." I said. Her jaw dropped.

Me and Viktor answered the unspoken question, "Arranged Marriage."