Chapter 2

I woke up to Ginny and Ron yelled at each other so I walked down stairs.

"ROSE!" A lot of people screamed my name. I was half asleep so that woke me up.

"I swear I didn't do it!" I yelled back.

"No not that! You and Krum last night! how was it!?" Angela asked.

"Someone get me coffee first." I said.

"Krum sent some for you." Harry said. Hermione handed it to me. It was French vanilla, my favorite.

"Well!?" Ron screamed. I held up one finger as I took a long drink of the hot caffeine.

"Well I found out that he has a best friend named Peter, who is Igor's aid and he wants to enter the Triwizard Tournament, he told me about his childhood a little and his family, his school and then we did our likes and dislikes." I said. "Nothing big."

"Nothing big!? He's Viktor Krum!" Ron said. "He's bloody rich!"

"He's also a 18 year old teenager too, Ron." I said.

"He's Viktor Krum!" Ron yelled. I rolled my eyes and drank more coffee.

"We don't have class today so let's go to Hagrid's!" Harry said.

"I have to find Oliver." I said and got dresses in a Snow White sweater dress, black leggings and a pair of black fur knee high boots. I brushed my hair did my simple make up then was out the door with my bag in hand.

As I was looking for Oliver Wood, my best friend, as I passed the Durmstrang boys, they bowed and muttered 'Princess.' I thought Peter was joking about that.

"Princess, umm.... Viktor is looking for you." A Durmstrang boy said. "He is out on the quddich pitch with Oliver Wood."

Found him! I thought. I walked to the Quddich Pitch to see some people on their brooms flying around and throwing things. Then realized it was Oliver and Viktor.

"GUYS!" I yelled. They spotted me and they flew down.

"Hey, Rose." Olli said. "Good morning to fly."

It's freezing!" I said.

"Bulgaria is colder." Viktor said. I rolled my eyes but smiled. "Vant to ride?"

"She can't ride to save her life!" Olli laughed.

I blushed, My soon to be husband is the best seeker in the world and I can't even ride a broom!

"I vill teach you." Viktor said. My eyes widened as his arm snaked around my waist and he lifted me on to his broom with him. "Hook your feet around my ankles." I did as told as Olli is laughing at me. "Hold on."

Then we were in the air. I was glad that I was wearing a jacket and leggings. Viktor's hands wrapped around mine and made me grip the broom. His body heat was seeping into my jacket. My cheeks went as red as Viktor's team color. He smelled of cinnamon

"Are you afraid of heights?" Viktor asked in my ear. I nodded and he went higher.

I could see all of Hogwarts and the Durmstrang ship. It was warmer up bit still the cold wind nipped at my cheeks.

"This is awesome!" I squealed, "But this is really high!"

"Do you vant to go to the ground?" he asked. I nodded and he started to lower the broom down. Then it happened.

I slipped off the broom and fell onto the sand below. I knew I broke my ankle on the way down.

"Lilly!" Olli yelled as he and Viktor came to me side. "What happened?"

"She slipped. I tried to catch her but...." Viktor sounded hurt and worried.

"Come on; let's get her too Madam Pomfrey. I need to take the boot off, Rose." Oliver said. I screamed in pain as he slid the boot from my foot.

Suddenly I was in Viktor's arms, bridal style, and he walked quickly towards the castle. Pain shot through my leg.

Oliver followed and opened doors for us. My nails dug into Viktor's quddich uniform. Tears stung my eyes.

People watched as Viktor sped walked through the halls following one of my best friend. Then Peter ran up in his Durmstrang uniform and asked what happened just as my grandmother, grandfather and dad came up.

"She fell from my broom." Viktor said. My grandmother told all students to go back to their duties. All students left but the Durmstrang boys. They stood tall and with their hands behind their backs.

"Come." Grandfather ordered all of them and we all went to the Medical Hall.

Mom screeched a scolding at me and Viktor a little before I was set on the bed.

"You foolish girl." Snape growled.

"Sorry, dad." I said as Madam Pomfrey, aka mom, started to heal my ankle. I sighed as a warm feeling spread through my leg.

"Next time lets not use the same broom." Grandmother said in a teasing manner.

"Then she'd never get on a broom." Oliver muttered.

"Jealous, Mr. Wood?" Snape asked. Oliver's cheeks turned red.

"No! She's my best mate!" he said. Viktor glared at Olli and Olli glared back.

This was not how I planed this.