Chapter 19

It had only been a few days since we got the news that I was pregnant and Viktor had been avoiding me ever since. He was gone when I woke up in the mornings for classes and wasn't there until I was well into a deep sleep.

"Hi." I heard as I was walking to lunch, "You're Lilly Krum right?" I turned to see a seventh year boy. He was tall but not as tall as Viktor. He had black hair and matching eyes. I was a little surprised anyone from Viktor's year would even talk to me, knowing very well that he was possessive and highly jealous.

A growl came from beside me as Fenrir stalked up, warning the older boy to back off but a hush from me silenced him, "Um, yes. I'm Lilly; just not Krum, at least yet. You are?"

"Raziel Valentino. Nice to finally meet you." He raised a inked hand that ran up all the way up his arm. His tattoos were interesting to look at and I didn't know I was staring. My green eyes were locked on his arms. "You like?" He didn't sound cocky or anything near that, "Did them myself."

"This one," I pointed to a skull with a snake coming out of it's mouth, "reminds me of something; I just can't remember." I muttered and locked back with onyx eyes.

He flashed a nervous smile, "I've been told that a lot. Anyway Viktor's been a little distant I've noticed and I wanted to know if you wanted to have lunch with me in the gardens?"

I was getting tired of eating alone besides Fenrir, who was always so grumpy and who said I couldn't have a friend so I agreed.