Chapter 10

I sighed as my grandmother spoke about the Yule ball.

"Lilly, Fred. Would you two please show us how to Waltz?" my grandmother asked. I stood and Fred came over to me.

"Place your hand on her waist."

There was some Ohhhhs around the room. Fred rolled his eyes. I smiled as we took our first step and then we were waltzing around the room. Fred could always dance lovely.

"Lilly Rose, come here."

Fred looked at me then I looked at my grandmother who had a paper in her hand. I walked over and she handed it to me.

To: Lilly Rose McGonagall

Please report to the Headmaster's office.

"I'll be back." I said and got my bag.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Viktor was sitting there with his mother and father when I arrived to my grandfather's office.

"Ello, Lilly." Marishka hugged me as did Ivan. "How are you?"

"I'm good. And you?" I replied.

"Ve are good." Ivan said kissing me cheek. Viktor stood and kissed me softly.

"Hi." I smiled. He grinned and hugged me.

"Alright, we are here to discuss the wedding. Marishka wants it here but Ivan wants it in Bulgaria." My grandfather said. "Viktor doesn't really mind where. So it is up to you."

I thought about it for a moment. "Could it be here?"

My grandfather smiled, "Of course it can be."

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Later that day Viktor and I picked his tux up and went into the Three Broomsticks for lunch.

"So the vedding at Hogwarts? I like that idea." Viktor said. I smiled.

"Good. So do I."