Chapter 11

Viktor and I walked through the halls of Hogwarts, his arm around my shoulder.

"The second task is after the Yule Ball." Viktor said.

"I know. It's not that far off." I said. "Please don't get hurt."

Viktor pulled me into his arms. "Do not vorry about me."

I hit his arm, "I will worry about you! It's my job." Viktor chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"I vill be fine." He said. "Come. It's late."

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I woke to Viktor getting out of bed. I rubbed my eyes and watched as he walked around the cabin in nothing but sweat pants that hung dangerously low on his hips.

"You should still be asleep." His accent was always at its thickest when he just woke up.

"Well you're not in bed so how can I?" I muttered. Viktor chuckled.

"Vhy must you have me wrapped around your finger." Viktor said and crawled towards me on the bed. He hovered above me and bent down to kiss me but I turned my head so he just went for my neck.

I laughed, "Stop it! Viktor I'm ticklish. Ahhhh!"

Suddenly someone beat on our door. "Vika! Come on!"

"I promised Peter and Ivan I vould hang out vith them today." Viktor Groaned. His eyes went to the golden egg. "Could you try and figure out the egg?"

I nodded as he got on his knees looking down at me. "Moga lee da te tseluna?"

I nodded again and his lips captured mine in a hot passionate kiss. He pulled me closer and his tongue invaded my mouth. A moan came from my mouth as his hands went to my thighs.

"Vika!" yelled Peter knocking on the door harshly.

Viktor pulled back with a growl.

"Naistina li?" Viktor yelled at the boys beyond the door. he looked at me, "I vill be back later."

I smiled, "Okay. I'm gonna take a bath."

"I vish I could join you." Viktor grinned. I blushed a deep red.

He kissed me quickly before grabbing his broom and headed out the cabin.

•*•*•**•*•*•

"Hi, Mertal." I greeted the ghost. She smiled at me and flew around.

I turned on the bath and the countless faustus poured out water and soap. I stripped down and got into the nice hot water.

"I would put the egg into the water if to were you." Mertal said. I did as she said and opened it. A beautiful song came from it.

Come seek us where our voices sound,

We cannot sing above the ground,

An hour long you'll have to look,

To recover what we took.

I went above water with a gasp. I looked at the cloak and I was late for Mr. Moody's class!

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Miss. McGonagall, you are late. Or should I call you, Mrs. Krum?" Moody teased as I ran into the class room out of breath. "Since you were late, why don't you help me today with class?"

Oh no. I thought.

"Sure." I said as I put my stuff down in my chair.

"Take your wand out."

I did and he shot a blast of fire at me. I ducked and it hit the book case.

"What the hell!?" I asked as he shot out another fire ball. "What are you, a dragon!?"

I blocked another fire ball. I saw Viktor and his parents enter the room with my grandmother.

"Armco!" I yelled and a blast of purple came from my wand and Moody went flying into the book case behind him.

"Lily!" my grandmother said. "Moody are you alright!?"

"I'm fine. That was a powerful spell you just used." Moody said as he got to his feet. "Make even you know who shake in fear."

"That's all for today. Everyone get!" Called my Grandmother.