Chapter 5

I was being dragged by Fred and George to an unknown place. I should not have gone with them.

"Where are you taking me!?" I asked. They dragged me to the library and what I saw made me shocked.

Viktor was flirting with Hermione. He had that same look in his eyes when he was talking with me.

Tears stung my eyes.

"Krum!" Fred yelled. Viktor looked up and his eyes widened. He started towards me and I ran.

"Lilly!" Viktor called out.

"Aguamenti!" I said as I took my wand out. A gush of water came from the tip of my wand, pushing Viktor back. He deflected the spell and came towards me. "Levicorpus!"

Suddenly Viktor was upside down in the air. I kept running. I heard him curse in Bulgarian.

"Lilly Rose!" He called.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I hid in my grandpa's office. Tears ran down my cheeks.

"Lilly Rose? What are you doing in here?"

I jumped when my grandpa's voice hit my ears. He saw the tear and make up stains.

"My dear, what happened?" he asked. I told him what happened and he sighed but hugged me. "My dear granddaughter, I am sorry."

"Grandpa, I can't go to the ship. I can't face him." I cried into his robes.

"No, you can't. Why don't I summon Oliver and you two can sleep in the spare room I have here?" He asked. I nodded. "I'll also get you some sweets."

•*•*•*•*•

Oliver and I sat down on the bed and we ate chocolate frogs.

"I can't believe him. Damn fool." Oliver said, taking a bite of my taffy. I smiled softly. "Hey." He lifted my chin to make me look in his eyes.

"Your perfect. If Krum can't realize that then he can stick his broom up his arse."

I smiled and blushed.

Suddenly he cupped my cheek and I looked into his eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. His lips were soft and sweet from the sweets. I started to kiss him back. He traced his tongue across my bottom lip and I slightly opened my mouth, letting his tongue in.

He got on his knees and deepened the kiss. I slipped my hands under his sweater to feel lean hard abs.

"Someone's getting bold." He chuckled, pulling back. I blushed deep red but he kissed my lips softly.

We cuddled and went to bed shortly after but little did we know, that someone saw the whole thing.

-------------------

Hello my readers! so what did you think? Oliver or Viktor? Wood or Krum? Beast Friend or Fiancé?

Please vote and comment!!!!