Surprise

Heyy I'm not really too sure if I like this part but I hope you enjoy it :)

I love that so many of you are reading from all around the world. I really didn't think this many of you would like my story, so Thankyou <3

In the next part, Charles is going to find out about the baby. <3

"Nathalie please, I've got something to give you" Arthur just picked me up from my house because were going out today, but the thing he wants to give me, he left in his room at home. He wants me to go to his house with him, where Charles lives! That's not happening. "I already told you he's out with Max (V) today" Arthur is not the best at persuading people to do things, but I guess if Charles is gone the whole day, it'll be fine for us to be there for a few minutes. "Fine lets go, but only because I need some painkillers" I hold my stomach the whole of the car ride to his house. I've been having pain in it for the past few days, my scheduled a doctor's appointment for me on Friday to see if everything is okay. I only have a month left of my pregnancy, but it's not been easy this last week. The doctors tell me I'm too stressed and I need to relax, but that's easy for them to say. They don't have an ex baby daddy running around Monaco with a crazy bitch. "maybe your having contractions" Arthur joked. I playfully hit his arm "not funny Art, I have 5 weeks left until my due date" Trust me I have been counting, I love being pregnant but 9 months is too long. "maybe the little guy is fed up of being inside you, all you do is eat pickles" Arthur said laughing, he hates when I sit eating a jar of them. He cant stand the smell, he holds his nose every time I open the jar.

When we get to Arthur's house we both go up to his bedroom. "let me just find it" he starts rummaging through his drawers. I sit on his bed and watch him, its quite amusing seeing him confused. Usually I'm the one who hasn't go things sorted and organised.

A sharp pain goes through my stomach and suddenly I'm having the worst pain this week. I grab my stomach and wince. Arthur notices and ruses over to me, the expression on his face is worried. "what's happening? Are you okay?" does it look like I'm okay? I'm practically fucking dying right now. "I'll be fine once I get a paracetamol" "do you want me to get them for you?" I grab onto his arm and use him to pull myself off the bed. "no you look for whatever it is, I can manage, where are they?" "in the bathroom cupboard out there" he points towards the bathroom out in the hallway. I begin to walk but another pain shoots through my stomach and my legs wobble, I nearly fall over but Arthur manages to grab a hold of me. "Just sit down" He walks me back to his bed and I sit on it. Once he leaves the room grab the sheet on his bed tight, I'm in so much fucking pain right now but I don't want to show him because he'll just worry.

I swear he's been in the bathroom half an hour, if I would've gone in there I would've found them straight away. He's just terrible at seeing things that are right in front of him. "any luck in there Art?" I shout from the room. "I cant see them" he shouts" "wait I found them" he comes back in with the biggest grin on his face, like he achieved something. "here" he throws them at me and I quickly take 2 out of the packet and grab the water off his side table to take them with. "What is it you want to give me? We've been here forever, the café will close soon" "Me and Maman were looking through some of our baby things the other day and I found one of Charles' old things. I thought you might want it for the baby" I look over at him confused. "wouldn't he notice it missing?" I ask. "no he hasn't looked through that stuff for years, here" he hands me a little bear jumpsuit. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen. Its fluffy and has cute, little ears on the top. "Won't your Maman notice its gone?" he sits down next to me. "will you stop worrying" Arthur stands up and helps me as we leave to go to the café, but then we hear someone downstairs.