Walk along the beach

Hey so i hope you enjoy this part, i've written it from the perspective of Charles so we can see what he's thinking and feeling. 

It's only short and it's not very exciting but the next part will be. Because Dramaaaa

"Charles get changed; we need to leave" I'm so fed up with her wanting us to go places all the time. I haven't got long until the next race and I'd rather just spend my time relaxing at home. But Arthur is always out, god knows where, he doesn't tell me anything these days. Maman is on a trip with her friends in Italy, which means I'm alone at home. Charlotte comes over every day to keep me company, which is nice because I hate being alone but sometimes so can be suffocating. Plus, she always wants to go somewhere, but I'd rather be at home in the pool or at a café in the city. 

"Can we not just stay home today?" I say watching her do her makeup. She turns around and glares at me, which is a look I am far too familiar with. When she doesn't get her own way she gets into a mood, and her glaring is a warning for me to do what she says before that happens. "It's such a nice day outside, were not sitting inside all day" She's got a point, its sunny but not too warm. But it's like that every day here and I'd much rather play sims with Lando and max. but I guess that's not going to happen, so I compromise with her. "Instead of going to Nice today why don't we go to the beach" I can see her thinking, but I can't tell if that's a good thing. "I guess we could, then I can sunbathe" she says. I smile and get out of bed. I grab the first pair of shorts I can find and pick a plain top from my wardrobe. Charlotte laughs at how easily I can just put an outfit together when it takes her hours. That's something I don't understand, were not going out to see anyone, its just us two, so why does she always have to look presentable and do her makeup.

That's something I miss about Nathalie, she never cared what she wore or how she looked. I think about her a lot and what out life used to be like. It was so much more simple then compared to now. I'm not sure what I would say to her if I ever saw her again, I hurt her and I can't even forgive myself for that. I know she's in London right now, she leaves near Lando, and I know if she has him there at least she's not alone. But I know she's probably made a new life for herself now and got new friends because everyone loves her. She's probably got a new boyfriend too; I wouldn't blame her for moving on after how I ended things. I wish it never happened that way. I wish it didn't have to happen at all.

We make our way up the side of the mountain, I thought it would have been nice to go on a walk first and then go to the beach after to relax. I'm not sure if charlotte agreed but I basically told her if she didn't come with me id go without her. Which probably would've been more enjoyable because all she's doing is complaining. "Charles can we just stop for a second?" I sigh and turn around, seeing her sitting on a rock taking a drink. "Charlotte please we can't keep stopping every 10 seconds." I wish I could've come with Lorenzo or Arthur instead. Whatever they're doing today is probably 100% more fun than this. I asked them if they wanted to go with Nice with us today, but Lorenzo is working, and Arthur said he had plans.