Attraction

Sorry for the cliff hanger in the last part, but at least you didn't have to wait too long to find out what Nathalie says <3

How was your day today? I just had a 2-5 lecture and all I wanted to do was come home and sleep.

But I have to write 500 words by tomorrow. I just wish writing essays was as easy as writing this story.

_________________________________

"Do you still have feelings for Charles?" Daniel asks. Did I ever loose them? I ask myself.

I feel a lump form in my throat as I stare at Daniel. I don't know what to say. All I can do is glance at Charles, whose eyes burn as they look deeply into my eyes.

This is my chance to tell him how I feel, I won't have the confidence to tell him myself. but I don't want it being anyone else's business.

"Je n'ai jamais arrêté" (I never stopped) I admitted softly in a whisper. I'm hoping that the only person who heard me was Charles. I can't turn around to look at the others, I don't even want to know what their facial expressions look like right now.

I felt it was more personal to admit my feelings to Charles in French, he'll know I truly mean it.

Most of the guys don't speak French, some of them do a little but it might take them awhile to get up google translate. I also did it to spite Daniel and Lando because I know they'll have no idea what I've just said to him.

As the truth hung in the air, tension spread among the group. Their eyes flick between me and Charles. I know some of them understood me but they stay silent.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see Daniel and Lando looking around for answers. But the only person I'm looking at is Charles. And he can't take his eyes off me.

I finally take my eyes off Charles after a minute, but he stays frozen.

Max has lived in Monaco for long enough to understand what I had said. Before anyone else gets a chance to speak, he breaks the lingering silence among us all. "Why don't we give them both some space, its getting late" he states, standing up. The others nod in agreement, saying goodnight as they get out before leaving us alone.

I think they all just got the answers they were looking for. Lando takes a little while to catch on though, not surprising. "but-" he goes to say but Max nudges him as he climbs out of the hot tub, giving him 'the look'.

Me and Charles now alone in this hot tub sit in silence, with the lingering truth that took me a lot to admit. I hope he's not about to break my heart all over again, because I'm not sure id be able to cope this time.

I smile at Charles unsure of how he feels about my confession. My heart is beating fast and I can feel my breath slowing with anticipation and our unspoken feelings hanging heavy in the air.

With a gentle touch Charles reaches for my hand, his fingers intertwining with mine as we look deeply into each others eyes. Such an intimate moment.

The heat radiating from the jets of the hot tub seemed to mirror the heat I can feel building up between us, as his body draws closer to mine. My whole body covered with goosebumps as shivers run down my spine. I feel like were in our own world again. Just me and him, no one else to disturb us.

With each passing moment that we stared into each other's eyes, I could hear his breathing quicken. We have so much history, so many feelings for one another.

Without a word he reaches his hand up and places it on the side of my face. His touch leaves my body begging for more. His lips crash against mine, with a silent acknowledgment that his feelings for me never left his mind.

His tongue pushes into my mouth deepening the kiss. He wraps one arm around the back of my waist, pulling me closer. I can feel my body melting into his arms. His arms started to roam my body like it was unfamiliar territory, but it wasn't, not to him.

I guess since having Anthonie my body has changed quite a lot, I get quite conscious of it sometimes. I tend to wear clothes that cover more of my body now, compared to the previously revealing ones I used to wear when we were dating.

A moan escapes my lips, something only Charles could do to me. Our bodies press together, heating up from this fiery exchange. I hold his back tight, pulling him in closer to me. I missed the muscly back beneath my fingertips. Each touch only adds to the pleasure I'm feelings right now.

Our kisses grew more desperate, as if we are trying to make up for over a year of longing for one another's touch. My body takes over arching against him, I need him. Only he can satisfy what I desire so much.

He starts kissing my neck as I arch my neck upwards, allowing him to consume me. His teeth grazing my skin as he leaves a trail of kisses. My breathes become more rapid as do his desperate hands exploring my body.

We lose ourselves in the hot tub as our bodies move in perfect harmony as they once did before. I missed the overwhelming sensation of us.

Among the steam and the heat of the hot tub, rising up past our bodies, I know that we are no longer ex's or co-parents.

But it can't happen this way. The inevitable relationship that we are about to just jump right back into, it can't happen like this. We need to talk about everything, how do we really feel? What are we doing? Do we really just want to jump back into something that could just as easily blow up like last time?

Doubts and thoughts clouding my judgment making me pull away from him. My heart is no longer in control of my body, because the thoughts flooding my head are more powerful. I want this so bad but we need to talk...

He looks at me confused and hurt, like I had just shattered his heart this time.

_________________________________

Author's notes-

Don't look at me like that, did you just think something more was about to happen?  That's one dirty mind.

But you know what is inevitably about to happen between them... 😉

Please someone tell me if the paragraphs are laid out weird Bc I can't tell x