Beach Day

Hey i hope you enjoy this part!

You all seemed so excited about this part so i thought id write it and post it tonight x

Yet again i wrote this when i really should be doing my essay :(

Arthur is playing on the floor with Anthoine whilst me and Lando talk on the sofa. He's the best uncle, him and Carla have been over everyday this week to help me out and I'm so grateful because having a new born is so much work. "So have you figured out how you'll tell Charles yet?" Lando asked. Since Anthoine was born I've been putting it off as much as I can. I know Charles is going to be mad, and I've done this to myself, I put myself into this position.

"I think I'm going to ease him into it slowly, instead of dumping it all on him at once" Lando looks confused, a very regular expression that his face makes. I try to explain to him that I want Charles to get used to the idea that I'm back in Monaco first, then I'll tell him he has a son. "I think your making excuses and putting off telling him" Lando says. That might be true but I refuse to admit that. "no I'm not" I say in defence. "how long has it been since Anthoine was born?" Arthur says from the carpet. I know what he's doing, he's trying to make me feel bad. How can he go from telling me not to tell Charles all the way through my pregnancy, to now telling me I have to say something sooner rather than later.

"I will tell him" I say with a shaky voice. I'm nervous and scared, I don't want him to hate me. I'm the one who should hate him, but I think I still love him after everything he did. I cant stop thinking about him, but I'm not sure why. "when will you tell him?" Arthur questions. We all sit in silence, I don't particularly want to do it anytime soon but if I don't these two wont stop harassing me about it. "next week" I say. "I'll tell him next week" I take a deep breathe and sign with relief. Well I think its relief, it could be nerves. But at least it gives me enough time to think about how I'll do it, or what excuse I can make to get out of it. "you should come to lunch with me and Maman next week I know she misses you and then we can do it after" I take a deep breath and agree.

"We should go to the beach, Anthoine really wants to" Arthur says holding Anthoine in his hands bouncing him on his lap. I laugh at his statement. "oh he told you that did he? " "that's a great idea" Lando chimes in. "no we cant, what if Charles sees us" I can see the excitement on both of their faces and they're not going to give up without a fight. "Charles isn't in Monaco today, lets go" Arthur says excitedly. But I don't buy it, the last time Arthur said Charles wasn't somewhere he showed up and I went into labour. Lando stands up and runs towards the door in an excited manor. "I'll go home and get my swim stuff, I'll meet you guys at the beach" he runs out of the door and leaves us sitting there. "I guess we have no choice then" I admit.

Me and Arthur manage to get 3 sunbeds on the beach, one with an umbrella to block out the sun and shade Anthoine. Its not a particularly hot day so there's no risk of him getting sun stroke. Arthur is playing around with a beach ball on the sand whilst me and Anthoine watch him. Anthoine is laughing watching the ball fly into the air and back down, where Arthur catches it. Lando still hasn't arrived yet, I don't know what's taking him so long. I guess he must have decided to walk here instead of drive and his house is further away from the beach than mine.

"Maybe you should stop before Anthoine gets too excited and is sick" He's laughing so much, its cute but we need to learn from experience rather than just do the same as last time. "he loves it" Arthur continues throwing the ball into the air. "if he's sick your cleaning it off me"