A few Years Ago...

Hey look at me trying to post regularly again. I hope it can stay like this because I enjoy writing this story, but stick with me if I'm slower sometimes at releasing the parts :)

This Chapter of the story is a flashback to when Nathalie and Charles met. 

I thought of this during the middle of the night, and I just had to wake up and write it all down in my notes so I wouldn't forget it in the morning. It's not a very long part, but I have a lot more ideas of how to carry on the story of their first encounter over a long weekend...

_________________________________________________________

A few years ago...

I got a car into France this weekend for one of my friends weddings, I wouldn't say I was good friends with her but we went to school together and we keep in touch. The worst part about going to a wedding is going by yourself, and that's what I'm doing. I wasn't particularly bothered about going to the rehearsal dinner today, I'm sure no one would even realise im missing. I decided to just hang out in the hotel watching tv and eating snacks. I guess this wedding was an escape for me, I was meant to be coming with my boyfriend but we broke up a week ago. 

Getting out of Monaco was the best thing I could do, I needed a break from that place. Luckily when I get back on Monday he'll be in America for awhile. That's mainly the reason we broke up, he told me he got a job out there and long distance wouldn't work for him. I'm the one being left heart broken; I'm sure he's partying on the plane right now, when I told him I didn't want to go he didn't really think twice before breaking up with me and not even saying goodbye.

I made my way down the hotel corridor in my sweats and hoodie. I'm not particularly bothered what people think about the way I look, right now no one's opinions matter. This may be a bit of a fancy hotel but the whole wedding party has taken up most of the rooms here; and they're all at the rehearsal dinner, so there's no chance of me running into anyone I know. This hotel is huge, I get into the elevator on the 11th floor, so I'd be in here for a while riding it down to the bottom. The elevator stops at floor 9, a man who clearly had the same idea as me to dress comfortably gets in with me. He just smiles and stands next to me, whilst looking at his phone.

He looks like he had just arrived at the hotel after he'd been travelling for awhile, so he's clearly not apart of the wedding party. He's kind of cute and those sweats look hot on him. I'm sure the same cant be said about me, I probably look like a complete mess right now, especially compared to him.

We both ride the elevator to the bottom floor, "après toi" (after you) the man says gesturing through the open doors od the elevator. "merci" (thankyou) I say before walking out before him. I go into the dining area and it's almost empty, I guess I was right when I thought the wedding party wouldn't be back yet. "Bonjour mademoiselle" (hello miss) the woman in the doorway says. "Bonjour" I say in return. "nous avons un buffet ce soir" (we have a buffet tonight) she says pointing over to a table of food. I walk over and take a plate. This is seriously dangerous, because I'm going through a breakup and I have an unlimited amount of food at my disposal. The journey here was kind of long so I'm quite hungry.

The man from the elevator gets directed over to the food table too, other than an elderly couple we seem to be the only ones in here. I make my way down the table stacking my plate full of food; I know there's no way I'm going to be able to eat it all, but I can take it back up to my room and eat it tonight when I get hungry. He probably thinks I'm pregnant with the amount of food I have on my plate and I'll certainly look it after I eat all of this and bloat like a balloon.