Truth or dare

I miss when you all used to comment on my story and we could all talk about it with each other 😥 I love hearing all your thoughts about it, good or bad 🫶🏻

Where are you all going in summer for your holiday/ vacation??

Me and my friends have booked nothing AGAIN and my family haven't either. Plus I have no passport until I renew it 🫣

Anyway...

This game Daniel and Lando are playing with Nathalie and Charles' relationship is about to get serious. They just can't help themselves but get involved, especially in a truth or dare game which was their idea...

__________________________________

Me and Charles get back quite late from skiing, the guys have already had dinner so I just get room service and facetime Anthoine whilst I eat. I miss him so much but I know I needed this break, I haven't had time to relax in since his birth.

"Hey how's my favourite godson" Lando says coming out of the shower. Anthonie's face lights up at the sound of Lando's voice through the phone, he starts to giggle. He's walking towards the phone with a towel around his waist, drying his hair with another towel. "I think he's missed you" I say as Lando comes and stands behind me at the desk. It doesn't bother me at all that he's half naked in our room, me and Lando are best friends and neither of us could ever go there with each other.

"Is that Lando?" my dad says alarmed. He's on the phone holding Anthoine and he looks kind of confused and angry in a dad kind of way, that Lando is in my room in just a towel. "Yes dad I told you we're sharing a room" I say rolling my eyes. He knows that me and Lando are just friends, I have no idea why he thinks its anything more. "Hello Christian" Lando says in an awkward voice.

"So what have you both been up to today?" my dad asks. "I've been sleeping off a hangover" Lando laughs as he walks over to grab his clothes from the wardrobe to get changed into. He knows my dad disapproves of drinking.

"With next the race around the corner I would not advise drinking so much" he says to Lando. He always has to have an opinion, especially when it comes to Lando's racing career, I can never tell if he's being genuinely mean or trying to at least give him some guidance. But Lando looks up to him in a way when the 'advice' is actually helpful, in this case he chooses to ignore him.

"If you saw how much Max has been drinking this weekend you would not be saying that to me" Lando shouts across the room so that Christian can hear him. My dad does not look happy at his comment at all. The first thing he told Max before this trip was not to drink. It's apart of Max's contract not to drink on race weekends, and I guess this week technically doesn't count but my dad tries to set boundaries with him.

"Dad he's joking, Max has been the most boring person this weekend" I say trying to save Max from a pending telling off when he gets back. "Nathalie you don't have to lie to me to try and save Max" He says sighing. I'm not a very good liar, which is a trait I wish I didn't possess.

"Hey I'm going to head outside are you coming?" Lando says in his swim trunks, holding his towel. "Oh yeah just give me a minute to say goodnight to Anthonie" I say. I think the guys are all outside in the private area they were given when we arrived. The perks of being friends with F1 drivers. I'm not sure they were particularly interested in other guests taking pictures of them in the swim shorts, they've already been stopped a few times with people asking for pictures.

__________________________________

"I heard you two had quite an interesting day" Pierre says as I walk over towards the private hot tub. Some of the guys laugh at his statement, obviously they heard too. I glare at Daniel knowing he can't keep a secret to save his life, so he obviously was the one who told them all. "I said nothing" he puts his hands up in his defence, but also laughs so I know he's not telling the truth.