Jealousy?

I have been away for a LONGG time but i'm back with this update and i'm hoping to be able to post another part tomorrow at some point. I just get so caught up in life that I forget that I write Wattpad.

But i'm so happy for all the people that have stuck around this long with me and those that continue to read my writing and like the chapters I publish. I will finish this story for you all because I need to see them get the ending they deserve, so if you can stick around longer I promise it will be finished :))

There's a knock on my bedroom door and it opens before I even get a chance to say 'come in'. It's Charles, he wonders in and sits on the end of my bed looking at me. "How did you get in?" I ask, he doesn't have a key so unless he picked the lock I'm confused. "Your mum let me in" he says casually, they like each other now.

"I need to make dinner so could you watch Anthonie for me?" I say. Charles crosses his arms and looks at me with an annoyed face, but not in a bad way just a playful sort of way. "What?" I say laughing, this whole thing is confusing me right now. "You have a surprise for me?" He says. Oh right yeah the surprise that I've made him wait for all day.

I go over to Anthonie's closet and take out what I bought. I peak my head out from the closet door, making sure to hide the stuff so Charles can't see it yet. "Close your eyes and hold your hands out" I tell him and he does exactly that. I walk over and place the stuff in his hands. "Can I own my eyes now?" He says excitedly. "Yes" I say standing watching him, his face lights up with a huge smile. I don't think I've ever seen him so happy before. "A little Ferrari hat and kit it's so cute" he says. I thought he's going to end loving Ferrari like his dad one day so why not start now, that and I know Charles feels like he's not fully apart of Anthonie's life so hopefully this will make him feel better.

"Making me wait all day was cruel but this was worth it" Charles says standing up and putting it on Anthonie to see what he looks like. "I thought you Anthonie would be a Red Bull supporter?" Charles questions. That is true I did promise my dad that we would continue to support Red Bull but I never said anything about not supporting Ferrari too, and at this point I'm already supporting every team. "I figured if we break the news to my father now he'll have time to get over it by the time Anthonie starts racing" Charles laughs, "I need a picture so I can show Arthur and Maman" he says passing me his phone. "Arthur actually helped me buy it but don't get annoyed at him for not telling you" I say hoping that he doesn't hate Arthur again for keeping secrets from him.

I'm making dinner whilst watching Charles play with Anthonie in the living room on the floor, they're so cute, I could get used to us all being together like this. "so what are we having?" Charles comes over and watches me cook, just like he always did. I'm not going to say he can't cook because he can make pasta, but that's about all he can make. "chicken tacos" I say knowing he always liked the ones I made. Anthonie is still young so I just have some chicken stew baby paste for him which ill warm up before we eat, that way Charles has chance to feed him.

"Nathalie" Charles says making the most intense eye contact with me. "yes Charles" I say laughing slightly to try and get rid of the seriousness in the room. "Me and some of the guys are going away next week and I wondered whether you'd like to come with us? If it's weird then you can say no but id like us to become friends again" he says kind of nervously. "I thought we already were friends again?" I joke, but Charles doesn't find it funny, he juts looks at me with those eyes that tells be to be serious. "I've actually already been invited" I say to Charles' shock. I can see him thinking about what to say next.

"That makes sense, I guess you're still friends with most of the guys" he says. "I wasn't going to go but Lando and Danil managed to persuade me, its not going to be awkward, is it?" I ask since I'll mostly be with them, but maybe Charles asked me so we could spend more time together. "of course not, it'll be nice to all hang out again" he says, but I can tell it's bothering him. "I'm going to be facetiming Anthonie every night because he's staying with my dad so you can join me if you're not busy with the guys" I say knowing that will make him happy, and it does. I'm not sure if its being able to facetime him or getting alone time with me which is making him smile so much, but I think it'll be good for us both to get away together, even if the other guys will be there too. 

Authors notes-

I did write this in a rush so please let me know if there are any errors with it. 

I'll start writing about their trip in the next part  so if you have any ideas about what you want to happen whilst they're there let me know ;)

Also pls give me and the other readers recommendations to other stories on here that you love, whether its yours of your fav writers :)