I.

"So what are you doing this summer," my best friend, Alice, asked.

"I don't know. Eat, shop, sleep, repeat," I replied nonchalantly while picking at my black nail polish.

"Oh come on Krissy. Do something fun and daring."

"Hey! I'll have you know that I went ice skating during winter break," I said sassily.

"Which resulted in you breaking your ankle. Last year we were freshman, also fresh meat. Our summer stories were lame things like volunteering at libraries and wishing to be like Lohanthony. We will be sophomores after summer. Our stories should tell about who we really are," Alice preached on and on.

"Who exactly are we, Ms.Wanderlust?"

"I am the grunge chick who is shy at first but snarky and ballistic once you get to know me. I also don't care about who I get an attitude with and besties before STDs."

The last part earned a loud laugh from me and a weird glance from the people around us.

I sipped my coffee and motioned for her to continue.

"You, sir, are mysterious. Some people think that you are some kind of freaky funky chicken but you really are a teen with mad style and a good attitude. A bad case of obsessive cleanliness disorder, but you are outgoing, down to earth, and again, mysterious."

"Awe. Mysterious you say? And my OCD is not bad."

"Tell that to my bathtub. I dumped shit in there and it is still sparking."

"Haha very funny."

"Seriously. But Kristian?"

"Yeah?"

"Since I got our drinks, can you get me another vanilla bean frappe? The world has seen my lovely outfit enough times. They need to see yours."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Whatever."

Alice wore a Nirvana Tee with ripped shorts and cross leggings. A black and white flannel was around her waist and she wore her signature, black, combat boots.

She also recently dyed her hair from charcoal black to blonde white. She had in her white contacts, which freaked me out, and a choker around her neck.

I, on the other hand, wore a black shirt, which was tucked into a pair of red and black checkered shorts, my black combat boots, a red beanie on my dirty blonde hair, and a blue jean flannel around my waist.

I had a yin yang choker around my neck and rings lined my fingers. My eyes stayed their natural grey color.

It's hard to believe that I'm a boy, isn't it?

I walked to the counter and I waited for the guy to look up. I soon realized that, that was never going to happen.

"Excuse me," I said in a quiet voice.

No response.

I guess he didn't hear me.

After five tries, I finally gave up and smacked the boy on his head.

That got his attention.

My dull grey orbs met with sapphire blue orbs.

"Sorry. I couldn't hear you,"he said while holding up some ear buds.

"Yeah. Can I get two Vanilla bean frappes?"

"Sure." I gave him the total amount due and I waited.

To pass time, I watched him make the drink. My phone was too far away in my pockets somewhere.

The boy moved so swiftly while making the coffee. I was able to get a good look at him.

He was tall. Maybe five feet and eleven inches or six feet. He had shaggy black hair that wasn't stupid long.

I also noticed the piercings that he had. He had snake bites, a septum hoop, an eyebrow piercing, and a lot of piercings on his ears.

He was hot, is what I'm trying to say.

"Here you go," he said, handing me the drinks. I also spotted a tongue piercing.

Well hot damn...

"Thanks," I said as I turned to walk away.

I looked at the cup in my hands, and I saw a phone number on one of them.

I turned to look at the guy and he winked at me. I felt my face heat up as I sat down at the table.

"What's got you blushing," Alice asked while sipping the frappe without the number on it.

"Nothing. Just the thought of drinking Starbucks. Haha."

I pulled out my phone and I quickly typed the number into my contacts.

"Is the reason behind the redness of your face standing behind the counter and checking you out?"

"No!" Alice just stared at me. "Okay maybe." She still stared at me. "Fine yes. Are you happy?"

"Very. Be right back."

"Alic--" She was already at the counter.

I slammed my head on the table. If she embarrasses me, I will die of embarrassment.

"Come on lover boy," I glared at Alice.

"What did you say?"

"That you will meet up with him Saturday."

"Okay. Whatever."

I told Alice to wait as I walked to the counter.

"Do you really want me to text you?"

The boy bit his lip and slightly nodded his head, which was the sexiest thing ever.

"Okay. Text ya tonight, kay?"

"Okay. Bye Kristian," he called out as I was leaving.

"I love you Alisauce," I said as we walked down the street.

"I know. By the way, his name is Collins, Ashton Collins."

"Thanks Ali. I was about to murder you."

"No problemo Krissy Kris. At the end of the day, you accept my interest in girls and I accept your interest in guys. Also, he was cute and he looked like your type."

"But I don't have a type."

"That is what you think."

"Whatever. See you at school tomorrow. Last day turn up party at the mall afterwards?"

"You already know it boo. Love you."

"Love you too."

We went our separate ways. She lived a street over from me so it wasn't that far.

I couldn't wait to text Ashton.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

OKAY SO YEAH FIRST CHAPTER IS A GO. IT WAS STUPID BUT I LITERALLY PLANNED THE WHOLE STORY AND THEIR LIVES TOGETHER.

I JUST DIDNT PLAN HOW THEY MET WHICH WAS STUPID

I ACTUALLY HAD A DREAM ABOUT THIS STORY AND FATE WAS TELLING ME TO START IT.

WARNING SLOW UPDATES AND EXCESSIVE CUTENESS

BTW THE PIC ON THE SIDE IS ALICE