IV.

"You haven't done anything since summer started and that was three weeks ago," I complained to Alice.

"Neither have you," she exclaimed back. I scoffed.

"I'll have you know that I went on my first date," I voiced, obviously proud with comeback.

"Oh yeah, you never told me how that went," Alice said, now more into our conversation.

"Do you really want to know," I asked while quirking an eyebrow.

"Well yeah," she said in a 'duh' tone. "Besides, when do you ever find an interest in anyone," she said.

"True," I said agreeing with her statement. "Okay so after we left the house, we walked to--"

"You walked? What the hell! That is obscene," Alice scoffed, she said while shaking her head.

"He has a car, but people don't really use them in this part of town. But back to the point, we walked to the beach, then he taught me how to swim, which is the sweetest thing ever. After that, we built a sandcastle and--"

"Did you tell him about that story from grade school?"

"Bitch," I paused. "If you cut me off one more time, I swear to bob, I will chop your vagina off," I said in my deep, menacing voice. She lowered her head and nodded.

"Okay, and yes I told him about the story. Then we went to that really good ice cream parlor. Then he walked me home and he said that he wanted to do it again, then he kissed my cheek and the end," I said finishing the story. "Also, we have done the same thing every Saturday since then."

"Wow."

"Don't you wow. I think it's cute that he wants to get together with me every Saturday. I mean he most likely has other friends and he has a job."

"Cute? What is wrong with you. Cute was never in your vocab before you met him. Oh my gosh. I bet he's an alien."

"Wow you are really dumb sometimes, Alice. I wonder why we are friends," I asked myself.

"Because I'm awesomesauce, you are hot and smoking in a mysterious way, and we make one hell of a team," Alice voiced confidently.

"I guess you're right," I said agreeing with her. "We should have a day out, just the two of us," I suggested.

"Oh my gosh, yes! And I know just what we could do," Alice exclaimed.

-

"You are a stupid whore," I yelled over the loud music as we walked inside the building, earning an eye roll and a dismissive wave from Alice.

"Oh come on, this will be fun."

I looked around the club. I loved Alice like a sister, I really did, but when she had these crazy ideas, I wanted to murder her.

A gay bar and strip club was her idea of a good time. Seriously? I just wanted to leave. I was told that if I left, my skin would be pulled off. I believed Alice, since I saw her skin a pig once.

I had a fake I.D, along with Alice the crazy, which granted us access inside this masterpiece.

I walked to the bar and showed the guy my I.D. His eyes racked over me and I rolled my eyes.

I downed my drink and asked for another. I wasn't really a lightweight, and I got drunk after about ten drinks.

On my seventh alcoholic beverage, someone nipped at my ear. I turned around only to come face to face with Ashton.

"What are you doing here," I asked. He laughed and sipped from my drink.

"I should be asking you that question, Mr.youngster."

I giggled. I think the alcohol was kicking in and I couldn't control my giggles.

About five drinks later, we both were pissed drunk. Ashton and I were swapping spit. I think that this was my first, heated, make out sesh. I actually think that this was my first kiss to be completely honest.

"Wanna go somewhere else," he giggled out. I nodded my head and I hopped off of the incredibly high stool. It was like ten feet tall.

I saw Alice smacking lips with some chick, so I told her that I was leaving. She was saying something about the letter D, but I couldn't really hear her.

Ashton and I snuck in his house and we made our way to a room, which I'm guessing was his.

Crawling back onto the bed, he pulled me down with him, never breaking the kiss.

The kiss wasn't like it was when we were at the bar. That kiss was fast and rough, but this kiss was slow, gentle, and passionate.

Piece by piece, our clothes were finding their way onto the floor.

"Impressive," he mumbled, looking at member. I blushed and kissed him. I believe that we were sobering up.

"Ashton," I mumbled. He looked at me with a concerned look in his eyes. "I-I'm not ready y-yet," I stammered out. His eyes softened and he kissed me.

"It's cool. You wanna wait. I'll wait forever for you," he said while flipping us over and kissing me.

Slowly, he started to grind our bodies together. I strained moan escaped my lips as I gripped his hair.

"I love you," he whispered.

I don't know if it was the alcohol getting to him or if he was serious, but I know my heart pounded in my chest. Getting to know Ashton and hanging out with him these past weeks, I realized that I felt something for him that I have never felt for anyone before, and hearing him say that he loved me changed everything.

I was confident. I felt needed in this small moment we shared together. I actually felt loved.

"I love you too, Ash."

••••••

So haha, I have updated after forever, some people probably thought that I had died or something.

I have been going through a lot and I just haven't been able to talk to anyone, but I have been working on a few stories.

I haven't actually published them on Wattpad, because I want to see if I will accomplish them.

Who else is happy about gay marriage being legal in all states. I am. I have family members and friends who are apart of the lgbt community, even my fav YouTubers, so I am happy for them.

Even with my sexuality being pansexual, I am just happy happy happy!!!😋😋😊😊😊😊☺️☺️

Also, if you have an iPhone, please help me. I was going though my settings and I did something and now when I listen to music in my headphones, it isn't as loud. I don't know if it is my headphones or my phone, but it is pissing me off so please help.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if not, I'm sorry. I truly am.

Love ya lots💚❤️💚❤️

~Kiara✖️