VIII.

Kristian

It has been about a month since I lost my virginity to Ashton and I am pissed, because I cannot remember the such amazing day. It has also been about a month since Ashton asked me to be his boyfriend and I could not have been any happier.

Well happier is an overstatement. I was becoming depressed. I just wasn't feeling like myself. I also started to cut the skin just below my hand.

I also have this weird paranoia building up inside of me. I think that Ashton is cheating on me. He is always out and never with me. Maybe he is just at work, with his friends/family, then at home. Yeah. That's it.

I am having trouble sleeping and I was always craving ecstasy. I wasn't addicted though. I only took it like three or four times a week. Yeah....

I received a text message from Gavin. Gavin was a kid that I have known for a while and he gave me the ecstasy.

-I hve sum thunder for 30$ a gram-

I immediately responded even though I did not know what the hell thunder was.

-how many grams?-

I patiently waited for Gavin to respond since he didn't really know how to use his smartphone.

-3 grams-

I sent a quick okay and he told me to meet him at the old abandoned house on that creepy street.

I searched for ninety dollars. I only found sixty dollars. I searched the whole entire house for thirty bucks, but I just couldn't find any money.

I had two options: 1)Only get two grams or 2)Ask Ashton. I think I will go with the latter.

I slowly walked to Ashton's house. I don't usually walk slow. Everything was just blurry.

I knocked on the door. A tall kid with black hair opened the door. A girl with the same eyes as he and Ashton, but with brown hair was behind him.

"Who are you," they asked at the same time, which earned a glare to each other.

"I'm....." I paused to try and remember who I needed to see and why I was here. I just can't remember. Oh. "Ashton's b-boyfriend."

They shared a look before the girl went upstairs, I believe to get Ashton. The older boy pulled me into he living room.

"You must be Kristian. I'm Asher, Ashton's younger brother. That bitch that just went to get him was our older sister, Ashlyn. You look really young. How old are you? I'm seventeen. Well almost. Hey, don't you go to my school. Yeah, you hang out with Alice. I love her. Do you think she likes me. I hope sh-"

I cut him off with my hand while chuckling. "She is a lesbian."

The boy pouted. Suddenly, Ashton came stomping down the stairs with his sister, whose name I forgot, trailing behind him.

"Leave," he ordered them. They quickly ran into the kitchen. He sat beside me. "Hey babe."

He immediately pressed his lips on mine and we had sort of a small make out session. I couldn't blame him though. We haven't seen each other in a week.

I slowly pulled away from Ashton and I looked at my hands, which were shaking in my lap. Ashton noticed and grabbed my hands.

"What's wrong." Concern was laced in his voice and I felt really guilty.

"Can I borrow thirty dollars please. I promise I will pay you back as soon as possible. I just don't have he money and I really need it." The words just spilled out of my mouth and I couldn't stop them.