IX.

Kristian

I woke up feeling like shit. My body hurts and I feel sticky.

What time is it anyways?

I reached over to my night stand and I picked up my cellphone. It was 9:37a.m and I had ten missed calls. One from my parents each, three from Alice, and five from Ashton.

I laid on my back and I saw a movement from beside me. I turned my head and I saw Gavin.

"Gavin," I said. He just groaned. "Gavin!" I yelled in his ear while smacking his back.

"What," he whined while looking at me.

"Why the fuck are you in my bed? And what the hell is that white stuff," I said while looking at his bare chest in confusion.

Suddenly my eyes widened. He wasn't wearing any clothes and neither was I.

"We didn't do the deed did we? Oh god. We did! I cheated on Ashton. Crap!"

I was freaking out. I can't tell Ashton or he surely will break up with me, but I can't just lie to him. I love him too much.

Gavin was heading towards the door. Shit. I needed money.

"Gavin!" He turned around with a hopeful look on his face. "I need money." He frowned.

I sort of felt bad for him. I briefly remember when he confessed his undying love for me in front of the whole school in eight grade.

Me being myself rudely turned him down by saying that I would never date someone with the likes of him.

It was true. I didn't have a thing for rich guys. I didn't have to turn him down like that, though. That didn't stop him from following me around like a lost puppy and becoming my friend.

Now that I think about. Ashton wasn't my first kiss, Gavin was.

"Here," he said while handing me a hundred dollar bill. "Sorry about last night. You don't have to pay for the next stash, Kris."

I nodded my head and gestured for him to leave my room.

Arggggghhhh, I'm going to hell.

------

Ashton called and said that he needed to talk to me. I don't think that I have ever been so nervous in my life.

I dressed myself in a simple, floral, muscle tee, which showed off my small biceps, and some black shorts. I was wearing these weird sneakers that Alice sent me for my birthday.

I was walking back and forth in front of the front door. I was nervous. Nervous as hell.

The loud knock on the door scared the living crap out of me and I hit the floor.

I quickly regained myself and stood up. I opened the door to face a tired and distraught looking Ashton.

He just walked in and sat in the couch.

"Hey babe," I said while pasting a nervous smile on my face. "How are you doing?"

"Sit down. We need to talk." I nodded my head and sat on the opposite couch.

A sudden wave of drowsiness fell over me. Ugh. Now I have to keep my eyes open with much more force.

"I kind of need to tell you something, too," I mumbled while looking elsewhere.

"Uh. You first." He was looking me dead in my eyes.

Shit. What now?

"I cheated on you. But I can explain!" I basically rushed out the last sentence.

Ashton looked hurt and relieved. What the hell? Was he going to break up with me? Is that why he looked relieved?

"Go ahead. Explain yourself."

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What do I say?

"Uhm. Well yesterday. I met up with an old friend of mine at this party. We both had some drinks. We weren't drunk. So while we were talking, we sat out cups down. I guess someone drugged our drinks. Maybe with aphrodisiac. I don't really know. But I'm really sorry baby. It won't happen again. I swear!"

"Okay, but you should never leave your drink unattended." I nodded my head really fast.

"Your turn," I said calmly. Why did I lie to him? I even looked him in the eyes. Ugh.

"Well um. I have a son. Well in going to have one." He was silent for a minute. I then realized that he was crying.

I quickly sat beside him and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry, Kris. It was a one night stand with someone I was close to. A-and she isn't capable of taking care of him, because of where she lives, so I have to take him. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay baby. I promise. We can take care of him together and he can be ours. I love you and this one night stand isn't going to ruin us. When is he due?"

"November. I don't know what day, though. I love you. Hey! What's that?"

I followed his eyes to the scar on my arm.

"Uh. I accidentally cut myself on some glass a few weeks ago. Nothing major."

At least you didn't lie about that, my conscience spoke.

"Oh. I love you so much," he whispered while crashing his lips on mine.

Piece by piece, clothes were gone.

The one time that I was having sober sex with Ashton, I felt guilty as shit.

I lied straight to his face more than one. I feel like a terrible boyfriend.

He deserves better than me. He will make it far in life and I can't be in his way. I don't want to give him up, either.

Maybe I can find time for him, his kid, and that white stuff.

I will remember the name, I know I will.

{••••••••>_<••••••••}

Kristian needs some serious help. Forget about the drugs and focus on Ashton

and stop lying

The pic on the side ,if you can see it, is the shoe that Kris wore today.

Wattpad won't let me watch videos so if you can't either, the song is change me by Justin Bieber

Love yall

👽Kiara👽

P.s: you need to watch Hunter X Hunter on Netflix or YouTube or something.

#KilluGon (Killua x Gon)

#Hisoillu ( Hisoka x Illumi)