II.

Alice and I were currently sipping on some natural herb tea from Teavana and walking around the mall. Well I was finished with my tea so I threw the cup in the garbage can.

We saw a few people from school and we hung out for a while.

Alice just had to go in Spencer's to buy some handcuffs for a reason that I didn't want to know.

It's not that I don't like Spencer's, but I saw some things that I never wanted to see in my life.

We then decided to go to Hot Topic, our favorite store.

I needed some new charms for my chokers and I also wanted some new earrings, because I lost my other pair.

Not looking where I was going, I ran into someone as I walked into the store.

Before I could hit the ground, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. My grey orbs met with sapphire ones.

Ashton

"H-hey," I replied while gripping his arms as he steadied me.

"Hey buttercup," he said while tapping my nose. I giggled.

"Hey," I said.

"You said that already, sunshine."

"Oh yeah."

"You know, I'd like for you to call me again. You are quite the flirt," he said while throwing his arm over my shoulder.

I blushed, remembering how our conversation started with simple questions then leveling up to rated r and dirty words.

"Okay," I giggled again. He smirked at me.

Geez, he is making me act like a love struck thirteen year old girl.

"What are you doing here, not that you can't be here or anything," I said in a nonchalant tone of voice.

"I work here," Ashton answered while slightly tickling my sides.

"I thought you worked at Starbucks." My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Oh no. My sister was too busy getting laid, so I filled in for her. I'm glad I did, or I wouldn't have seen your cute face."

I blushed at his words. He always seemed to make me blush.

"Thanks, I guess."

"No problem. Do you need help finding anything sir," Ashton asked in a British accent.

"Actually. I need to see a set of charms to go on my new choker and also I want to see your finest set of earrings."

"Right this way." Ashton walked towards the back of the store.

"So here are a set of charms. What type of piercings do you have?"

"Industrial and standard."

"Coming right up."

I looked at the choker charms. There was one for every planet, even Pluto, the sun, and the moon.

I'll just get them all.

"Here you go. There is a yin yang for standard and industrial. Also we have a pentacle for standard and a yin yang pentacle for both. We have other types, but these seemed more, I don't know.....you."

"Awe. Thanks. They're perfect. I'm ready to be checked out."

After Ashton rung me up, I thanked him and I turned to walk away.

"Kristian?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna go out with me tomorrow? You're friend told me that you would, but I wanted to personally ask you."

I blushed at his consideration of personally wanting to ask me.

"Sure. I'll text you my address. Later!"

I saw a faint blush on his ears as I left the store.

"So. Was that flirting I saw back there?" Alice started to wiggle her black eyebrows which didn't work since they were drawn on.

"I guess you could say that. And stop trying to wiggle your fake eyebrows."

"Shut up," Alice said as she rolled her eyes, which freaked the shit out of me.

"Don't roll your eyes either. Since you have those white contacts in, when you roll your eyes, it makes you look possessed."

She playfully shoved me. "Shut it you. Slumber party extravaganza tonight?"

"Yes. Oh my gosh! I legit almost forgot! Thanks for reminding me diptwat."

"No problem fucktard. Also, before we start the slumber party, we have to get an outfit for your lovely date tomorrow."

"Oh crap! I forgot about that too! He seriously just asked me out! How could I forget that? I am forgetting everything today," I panicked as I face-palmed myself.

"Let's go Krissy. A great gathering awaits us," Alice said while looping her arm in mine and skipping away.

* * *

"How about this one?"

"Absolutely not," Alice exclaimed while throwing her hands around crazily like the freak she is.

"Oh come on. Ashton said to dress casual. What do you want me to wear, a bikini," I said, quickly regretting the words that left my mouth when I saw the smirk on her face.

Alice quickly ran pass me and into my closet.

The outfit that she pulled out had me in awe. I didn't know that she had it in her, let alone that nice piece of clothing in my closet.

"Okay. So what first? Manicures and pedicures, hair, or a movie," She asked while running her hand through her shoulder length hair.

"Hair, pedicures, manicures, then a movie," I stated emotionless.

"Okay so black nail polish, hair washing and styling, then Clueless?"

"You already know boo," I said while getting the hair supplies and nail polish ready.

"Let the A and K slumber party extravaganza begin!"

〰〰〰〰〰〰

So that was chapter two. I hope you enjoyed it.

Anywhore, I can't wait for the next chapter when Ash and Kris have their date.

😊😉😋😏😼👬🙆🙅👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍👨

Love ya lots💚💙💙💚

~Kiara✖️✖️