X.

Disclaimer: I don't own any pictures in this story. This is just a picture from google images.

Thank you!

Kristian

It was September eleventh and I was shitting rocks. While I'm in school on this sad day, Ashton got his dumb ass  on a plane to fly to California.

I begged him not to go, but did he listen to me? No, he didn't.

Blah blah, early birth, blah blah, baby ,blah blah, premature.

I forgot what else he said. I just couldn't wait to see the baby.

I was honestly really happy that he wanted me to help him raise his child. Was he taking it to the next step already?

I also finally remember the name of that stuff I was taking. It's called heroin.

Alice is back, but we aren't spending that much time together. I miss my best friend.

School was shit and I was basically sweating bullets. I honestly tried my hardest to keep my grades up, but it just wasn't working that well.

I have made two "F's" and three "D's" since school began. I never had really amazing grades, but I never failed.

If I didn't keep my grades up, I would be kept back and then I would be working all summer and I wouldn't be able to take care of the baby when Ashton leaves for college.

All of this thinking and I'm feeling drowsy.

--

Waking up, I realized that the classroom was empty.

I wiped my face and sat up. When I glanced at my cell, I realized that school was over two hours ago.

Why didn't anyone wake me?!

Gathering my things, I ran to my locker, got my homework, and I ran home.

Opening the door, I ran to my room and did my daily routine: heroin, sleep, wake up, throw up, rest.

_______

"A freaking week! A week! He hasn't shown is face or contacted me in a week! What if he died on that damned plane," I complained to Alice while crying and pacing around her room.

I relaxed for a minute, but shot right back up when a sound erupted from her front door.

I ran from her room and down the hall to the door.

I threw the door open to reveal a flustered Ashton.

"Ashton," I said while jumping in his arms, causing him to stumble a little.

"I missed you baby," he said while chuckling and giving me a tight squeeze.

I pulled away and pressed my lips to his softly.

"I was worried about you, and where's the baby?"

"Right there," he said while pointing at the car seat on the porch.

"You idiot," I said while slapping his shoulder. "What if a dog came and attacked him?" I jumped from Ashton's arms and I picked up the car seat, which was heavy.

I placed the heavy item on the kitchen table and I took in the babies features.

He had raven hair, which looked soft, and he was tiny.

"Why's he so small," I asked while eyeing the small baby.

"He's premature. He was supposed to be born in November," Ashton said as if he told me this already before. He probably did.

"How," I asked, my focus now on Ash.

"His mom did drugs. I just don't get why she would do that if she knew she was pregnant. Drugs are bad for you and they can kill you," he said with aggravation, anger, and sadness swirling in his beautiful blue eyes.

"What did she do-which drug I mean?"

"Heroin and meth. Like heroin is the most addictive drug in the world and it kills the most people and it is illegal."

My face paled at his words and I felt like I was going to be sick right on spot.

"Kris, you okay? You look sick. Kris," Alice said.

"No I'm fine. I just can't believe she did drugs. Especially while she was pregnant. That's just awful," I said, lying my ass off. "What's his name?"

"Kylar. Hey, I'm gonna head home. You coming babe?"

I nodded my head. I hugged Alice and left with Ashton.

God, I felt like shit. I do heroin. I need to stop. But I can't. I'm not addicted though. It just helps me relax.

Yeah. And since I'm more relaxed, I can take care of Ashton and I's baby.

Our baby.

••••••

Well that sucked but it was just a filler chapter since I wanted to update after a month or two of nothing.

I'm really sorry guys. I just have been catching up with a lot of homework and some bullshit happens that I can't handle.

Love ya👽

Kiara