III.

I was panicking.

Whenever something important occurs, I freak out, because I feel like everything is going to go wrong.

This wasn't the typical 'oh my gosh, this is my first date, what do I do!?' panic. No. This was even worse.

I was breathing heavily and loudly, I was sweating bullets, and tears were streaming down my face. I was gripping my hair as I paced back and forth.

Pathetic, I know.

"Kristian Iglesias! Calm down," Alice stressed, trying to calm me down.

"I can't! What if something g-goes w-wrong or what if---I e-embarrass myself? I-I can't go. What if--" I was cut off of my rant from Alice slapping me.

"Enough with the damn what ifs and paranoia. Nothing is going to happen. You are going on that date, you are going to have fun, and you will come back refreshed and ready to see this boy again."

I nodded my head while trying to calm down.

"Kris, you have been freaking out since what time?"

"Uh seven this morning," I answered quietly.

"And what time is Ashton supposed to get here," she asked like a teacher would ask a bad child if what they did was right or wrong.

"Three o'clock," I answered warily. She slapped me again.

"You dumb ass you! You have been freaking out for six hours and thirty minutes! It's one thirty and you haven't even showered."

"But my outfit. Now that I look at it, it doesn't seem all that great," I said truthfully.

It was just a grey shirt, some black shorts that came just above the knee and my grey converse. I was also going to throw on a black beanie, because I hated my hair.

"Too bad. Now go shower!" I quickly rushed into the bathroom.

----

I adjusted the beanie on my head as I waited for the clock to strike three.

"You know, for a fourteen year old, you are really sexy," Alice said while drawing on my walls.

Wait. What?

"What the fuck are you doing you stupid piece of shit," I yelled at her.

Wow, my voice was deep.

"I'm drawing on your walls, duh. What does it look like?"

"Stop! And what are you drawing," I asked suspiciously.

"DEEZ NUTS," She yelled as there was a knock on the door.

I quickly ran downstairs, but not before throwing my glasses in my pocket. Just in case.

I opened the door to see Ashton standing there wearing a blue polo shirt, khaki shorts, and some type of Jordan's with some blue in there somewhere.

"Woah," he said at the same time I said "wow".

"You look cute," he said. I blushed fiercely.

"You look cute too," I stated. I saw a shade of pink stain his neck.

"Thanks. I got these for you," He said while handing me flowers.

Water Lilies.

"No freaking way! These are my favorite. Thank you so much!"

I handed Alice the flowers and I hugged Ashton.

When did Alice get there?

Why am I still hugging him?