V.

A/N: This will be sort of an emotional chapter. Ashton will be in the beginning of it, but Alice won't really be in it, she will just be mentioned. Well keep calm and read on➡️➡️⬇️⬇️

----------

Stretching, I sat up, only to come face to face with an unfamiliar room. Then I remembered the events that occurred last night, which ended up with me sleeping on Ashton's chest.

I noticed that the bed was empty. Searching the room, I found my boxers and I slipped them on. I walked to the closest door that had a light on.

Thank god that it was the bathroom and it was located in his room, because if it wasn't, that would be just plain awkward.

I quietly walked in, only to find Ashton slowly stroking his morning wood. I rolled my eyes and I walked towards him.

"Obviously you're doing it wrong," I said in a quiet voice while taking his friend and stroking it for him, only at a quicker paste.

About a minute or so later, he came all over my hand. I groaned. Ew.

"Thanks," he said in his raspy morning voice and I almost died. He took my hand and licked off some semen. I quickly snatched my hand away.

"Ew dude. That's disgusting," I said while washing my hand off.

"No it isn't," he argued back.

"How is that not disgusting?" I seriously wanted to know how.

"Semen contains zinc which prevents tooth decay," he said confidently, while giving me a closed mouth grin.

"Whatever," I said while rolling my eyes, not believing what he just said.

"Shower with me," he said while passing me a toothbrush. I quickly put the toothbrush in my mouth before answering.

"Buf shy neesh ta ger herm," I said. I was trying to say that I needed to go home.

"What," he asked after rinsing his mouth out.

I quickly did the same. "Sure," I stated.

After our shower, he gave me some clean boxers, sweats, and a T-shirt to put on, which was really big on me.

"You look cute in my clothes," he said while driving down the road towards my house.

"Thanks," I mumbled, trying to suppress the blush that was rising on my cheeks.

The rest of the drive was silent, but it was a comfortable silence. I noticed my parents cars in the driveway. Before I could get out of the car, Ashton stopped me.

"Um...Kristian? About last night, I meant what I said. I do love you and I will wait for you," he said with a sincere look in his eyes.

I reached over and kissed him softly. It was like our lips fit perfectly together. I didn't want this moment to end.

He bit my bottom lip, and a soft moan escaped my lips, which granted him access in my mouth. I just felt....weird inside. I never let anyone do this before, but I loved him enough to let him be my first.

"I love you too," I mumbled against his lips.

He pecked my lips and I got out of the car. I waved at him, and I ran in the house.

"Mom? Dad?"

"What," a strongly accented, feminine voice asked.

I walked into the kitchen and I saw my mom and my dad drinking coffee and looking at their laptops.