VII.

HAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOL👽👽😂☺️😊

•warning, this chapter will have sexual content so please read at your own risk my lovelies XP XD <3•

"Happy birthday to me," I mumbled to myself. What a great day.

To start things off, it was one in the morning and I was crapped out, but I couldn't sleep.

I decided to take a shower and relax my tense body. As I stripped my clothes, I grabbed my toothbrush. I scrubbed my teeth until I felt as if they were clean. I popped a pill in my mouth and I hopped in the shower.

After my shower, I felt the ecstasy start to kick in, so I just slipped on my boxers and I laid in bed.

• •

{Ashton}

It was Friday, also known as Kristian's birthday. He was going to be fifteen and I wanted to surprise him.

That day he called me, I almost told him that I wasn't working today, so I would be able to spend time with him on his birthday.

The way his voice was after I told him that I couldn't see him hurt me in so many ways. I could also tell that he was crying before he called.

I almost, almost, lost my masculinity and cried with him, but I didn't. I planned everything that I wanted to do with him.

I even got him this really cool hat, since he hates his hair. I don't see why, but it's whatever.

I also got him this expensive necklace. It was worth it. I'd spend my life savings on him.

He was worth it.

I knocked on Kris's front door. No one answered. I twisted the door knob and I walked in.

"Kris!" I heard a muffled sound, so I walked upstairs.

I heard this sound that resembled moaning.

Was he cheating on me? Of course he isn't, but if he wasn't, it wouldn't matter because we weren't dating.

Still. We've kissed. We saw each other naked. We exchanged a couple of 'I love you's'.

I saw a door cracked open, so I slowly opened it a little more.

Kris was laying on his bed with his boxers on the floor and his hand on his penis.

Do not fangirl.

"Happy birthday, Kris," I managed to squeak out.

He gave me this look, like, lust. He also looked confused for a minute. Then he waved his hand for me to come over.

I walked over and I sat on the bed. Kris smiled up at me and straddled my hips.

Completely naked.

"kris, what are you doi-"

I was completely cut off by his lips on mine. I was surprised at first, but I immediately responded.

He started to move his hips and immediately felt my pants start to tighten.

His lips moved to my neck and I gasped a little.

"Kris what are you doing?"

"I want you to fuck me," he said.

I tilted my head to the side and I made him look at me. His pupils were dilated, he was sweating, his face was red, and he had this distant look on his face.

"A-Are you okay? You don't look so good."

"I'm fine. I just want you to stick that," he pointed to the bulge in my pants. "In me," he slurred while laughing.