Extra: Eighth Grade

It was a week after testing and Alice and Kristian were heading towards the cafeteria.

Alice was saying something about how she got her first kiss with some college girl. She said it was awful.

"She wasn't even cute. She had orange skin and bleached hair. I mean, I'm all for blondes, but not her. And the fact that her breasts were basically on me made me want to throw up. She even took my virginity. Then she was all like, 'thanks Ryan.' Do you not see the long, black hair and makeup."

"Alice, I think you are being overly dramatic. And you probably enjoyed it," Kris said while grabbing a green apple and an orange juice from the lunch line.

Alice and Kris walked to their usual table in near the middle of the cafeteria.

They held a casual conversation. That is, until lunch was almost over.

"Excuse me! May I have everyone's attention please."

Kris looked up to see Gavin Sanders, the lovable kid, standing on a table and staring at him.

"I just wanted to say that... I love Kristian Iglesias. I have since I first laid eyes on you. You are so magnificent and talented and gorgeous. I just want to call you mine." Gavin jumped off of the table, almost fell, and walked to Kristian and planted his lips softly on Kristian's.

"Will you be mine Kristian?" Kris looked ready to kill.

"Of course not. I would never date someone with the likes of you, you rich brat. I can't stand to be in the same room as you. And how dare you kiss me. I didn't give you the permission to do so. Ugh. I hate you."

Kris stormed off in the direction of the doors.

"Can I at least pop your cherry, babe?!"

Kris turned around and his face reddened with embarrassment and anger.

"Oh fuck you Gavin, fuck you!" Kris left the cafeteria and school all together.

But that never stopped Gavin from following him around for the rest of middle school and freshman year.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

so this was when Gavin confessed his love to Kris.

Kris overreacted a little but he was flattered.

Love ya lots,

👽Kiara👽